Short sword needed

Azureith

New Hampshire Staff
Hey, I know it is short notice but I was curious if anyone would be willing to make me a short sword for this weekend. I would pay handsomely upon successful passing of said weapon.($20ish) It doesn’t need to be pretty just passable.

I am also not lazy so if anyone is willing to bring a tube or three of 5/8th I would be willing to pay slightly less handsomely, dependant on the amount and 5/8thness of said foam.

If you or anyone you know can help me out please direct them or yourself to me.

I can be reached at azureith (at) hotmail (dot) com

Thanks a ton guys, life has been to hectic lately to order any stuff myself. And I didn’t think to check my good sword until today.

Jessie H sells all nessesry weapon making stuffs. He may be able to hook you up, and prices I belive are on the caldaria web site.
--bill

Thanks Bill, I shot him a line hopefully he gets it and is coming up :)

It's been so crazy this past month.

awww man...if it had only been a little more notice...but Jaimi Paladar got my "i know this is last minute but..." skills...sorry...but usually I ADORE making weapons...and I've never had one fail yet....even my big ones....even though the book says "don't feel bad if your first weapons doesn't pass" MINE DID :D

Got some pipe foam coming up for me so I will be all set, Thanks guys.

Tzydl Zhitelava said:
awww man...if it had only been a little more notice...but Jaimi Paladar got my "i know this is last minute but..." skills...sorry...but usually I ADORE making weapons...and I've never had one fail yet....even my big ones....even though the book says "don't feel bad if your first weapons doesn't pass" MINE DID :D

Yeah, so did mine!

Someone mentioned that on site, and I piped up with "Nuh uh! Mine didn't!" and I was promptly told to shut up, and did not count.

... I took that as a compliment =)

-RyAn

RyAn is a duct tape genius HEHEHEHEHE

I did a little jig when my war hammer passed..

and when my sheleghleigh (NOT EVEN SURE HOW TO SPELL IT) passed the guy who passed it was like "so its a.....short blunt?" i was like "it's a sheleighleigh!" he goes "i don't know how to spell that, short mace it is!" heheheheh

it may have been sean m. who said that as long as there aren't razor blades sticking out of a bow it will pass heheheheheh

Back