Simple format issues on 2.1 update proposal doc

DracoIam

Spellsword
I wish there was page numbers on the document.

I think that naming this doc 2.1.2 (being the 2nd beta) would help some confusion

Pg. 39 superior equipment two handed weapon of heroism the duration didn't get updated.

The National Docs team is already hard at work to create an updated Beta document with a more rulebook-like and player friendly layout.

This document was not originally intended to be a Beta playtest document, hence the name.

The Two Handed Weapon of Heroism error has been passed on to the docs team.

Thanks!

Pg 11 under magic missing space between color.Spell books

Pg. 36 Superior equipment, Inscription
pg 34 & 35 Superior Equipment, Brewing

Greater Healing/Harming weapon & Lesser healing/harming weapon list their durations as 15 times ever and 8 times ever

Greater Evocation Weapon & Lesser Evocation Weapon list their durations as until used
paragraph notates 15 charges and 8 charges accordingly.

Standardizing this notation would be nice. Until used seems to be noting superior equipment that has variable charges.

Pg 36 Mentor's Spell book

Readee may be better served by using the term Listener, or Student or pupil or book club members. Readee sounds like Reedy.

pg 36 protective inscription

this has a target item armor but dose not have armor listed in the ingredients, most other superior equipment has listed and Adventuring equipment needed in the ingredients list.

Pg. 38 Elemental Runed Weapon

should the call "Elemental Strike <effect>" also have # in-between the strike and Effect, or would that be notation that its you normal damage ex. "elemental strike 2 ice" versus "Elemental Strike 25 ice" if 3 25 ice scrolls were expended during construction

pg 36 protective inscription

this has a target item armor but dose not have armor listed in the ingredients, most other superior equipment has listed and Adventuring equipment needed in the ingredients list.
It should have armor included in the ingredients list, yes.

Pg. 38 Elemental Runed Weapon

should the call "Elemental Strike <effect>" also have # in-between the strike and Effect, or would that be notation that its you normal damage ex. "elemental strike 2 ice" versus "Elemental Strike 25 ice" if 3 25 ice scrolls were expended during construction
The <effect> in your example is “25 ice” as that is the effect generated by the scrolls.

Superior Equipment
I like the target format for the target of the superior equipment following the same style as rituals, ex Item[weapon, melee] or Item[pouch or bag] Item[vile] but that may be because It helps with my data analysis dreams

work in progress

Back