Sir Mathis & Lord Lukas

Alkalin3

Knight
Sir Mathis & Lord Lukas,

Please destroy the cyphers I delivered to you. I had found a consultant to decode the first one, and a second one I was waiting to deliver to you after the first one has been solved. Unfortunately we've missed our mark on turning this issue around.

However, the consultant I've been working with Bevin, developed a counter measure to the recipe written on the cypher. I've deployed counter measure to the intended target.

That being said we had a real chance to reveal the political machinations during Dragonfall of this shadow enemy. We had a real chance to out maneuver them and expose them. Instead we're left with a damaged relationship with an ally.

After having talked with someone involved in that contract I gave you last month, he referred to whoever did it as an "incompetent simpleton who couldn't understand the most basic elements of subtly and subterfuge". He was almost killed during that encounter because we failed to follow what the protocol they had asked us to follow. This damaged relationship with our ally is not beyond repair. That will be my task for the next few months. Ensuring we make this relationship right.

Sir Matthew Callighan

This seems like awfully sensitive info for a place that anyone can see.

Let's talk at the dragonfall festival
Lukas

Back