Sleep Hole?

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
Me Pebbles. I know here. Is dar a sleep hole dar? Wayside not so nice people,had sleep in woods. no sleep hole dar.

Pebbles,

I think we should be able to arrange something for you to sleep in thats better than a hole in the woods. Perhaps you can tell us more about yourself, Are you travelling alone? Where are you from? Any special sleeping prefferences?

Not meaning to grill you so much as find out if we have to accomodate more folks than usual.

Sheriff Fern

We met once pebbles, briefly, if worse comes to worst, you can always bunk with my brothers and I, and our sister

-James the Inconceivable of Harbors Far

Pebbles not need much. Dry is nice duh. Warm even beddar. Pebbles from da moundains near Wayside. Pebbles alone. Pebbles tribe find some troubles gotta find da source of da probbem soon. Dankyou for da offer for a sleep hole doh. Pebbles know sleep holes will be snug but don't mind da extra warm it bring.

Brave cousin is welcome with Gorka! Eric of the brotherhood is staying with me too. Tarqaq I'm sure will wanna too.

DracoIam said:
Brave cousin is welcome with Gorka! Eric of the brotherhood is staying with me too. Tarqaq I'm sure will wanna too.

Gorka,

I've found other lodging. Don't worry about me. Thank you, though. I know Pebbles could use the help, though, and any traveling with her.

Brother Marsters

Pebbles find somedan piculer in da woods on da way dar. Gonna go find out what it dis. Might take long time. Maybe Pebbles see you all, maybe not...

Back