Small Auction

Corbell

Artisan
At the small get together today, there were a few items that went unclaimed and it was decided to open them up for auction to anyone that would like to bid. Auction will go until the next get together of the entire town.

So up for auction:

Summon Foundation Elemental

a second Summon Foundation Elemental

Construct

Spirit Lock

Squire Corbell

Are these rituals for public bid? I am interested in the acquisition of a spirit lock scroll within the lands of Prademar, though I do not often travel amongst the adventuring community there.

Respectfully,
Beryl M.R.

Deep Inhale

All ritual scrolls are locked to the land, but in these cases would create effects that travel easily. Although by nature the summons do not as the elemental planes are tied to each individual mist realm. And the squire whose love is his suffering is speaking about scrolls.

It is delicious, deep, dark. The Underdark I go.

The Mirwhynne

Shen, all of the scrolls are tied to the lands. The Summon Elemental, Foundation requires the tail of a comet as a catalyst, but it can also be spellcrafted. The Construct scroll does require the glass from the lightning plane

Beryl, yes these are all up for public auction.

Catalysts are not included.

Squire Corbell

Deep Inhale

All ritual scrolls are locked to the land, but in these cases would create effects that travel easily. Although by nature the summons do not as the elemental planes are tied to each individual mist realm. And the squire whose love is his suffering is speaking about scrolls.

It is delicious, deep, dark. The Underdark I go.

The Mirwhynne

Mirwhynne,

Let me apologize for our first introduction. My emotions had flaired due to a prior experience earlier that day.

I would be open to trying to introduce each other under less stressful circumstances. Furthermore, I advise against this pursuit of venturing into the realms beneath Terna.

One does not insert themselves into the domain of the Vornae, lightly.

Matron FallingStar

I would start the offer of 5 gold for the construct scroll

Equally, I would start the offer of 5 gold for each of the Summon Foundation Element scrolls

If the bidding has begun then I shall open with a bid of 3 gold for the spirit lock scroll.

-Beryl M.R.

I will happily bid 6 gold on the second Summon Foundation Element scroll, I don't want the first, it's gross.

-Kallith
Wandering (some would say lost) Sylvanborn.

4 Gold on the Spirit Lock

-Beryl Bunchberry
Cupbearer to Duchess Fairfax

5 gold for the Spirit Lock.

-Beryl M.R.

Ooh, a potential Beryl bidding brawl!

Binks

6 gold on the Spirit Lock

Beryl Bunchberry

Seven.

-Beryl M.R.

8 Gold - Spirit Lock