So....how was it?

Lurin

Duke
How long you mates going to keep me in suspense? I always hate missing a game, how did it go, what happened, what was the turn out and all those questions!

I wanna know to :p did the tiny undead guy kill the whole town? I am still waiting for Paul to make a simple enemy impossibly hard...of course i only hope for that when i am not playing...haha

Ask the PCs about Lani, Cuddles, and their "friends".... pretty easy stuff that somehow got out of hand.

Paul

haha, please someone explain further so I can have my sick laughs....

Poor Lainy and her pet Cuddles--he was a real cute dog. I had a blast this weekend--despite the rain, I think we all did. I'm on my lunch break so not much time to formulate thoughts into something coherent--for a quick report: Hoarfrost has to be dealt with at a later date due to unsafe conditions for what's sure to be a crazy outdoor battle. We had some run-ins with dark dwarves who seemed to like to steal weapons, we visited some rooms of the Hoarfrost manor, had a talk with the Emerald Archer, helped to clear out the basement of the Orphanage where we encountered Lainy, Cuddles and her gang (Robbie aka Tiergan aka Ryuhoshi and I have decided that gypsies don't bring undead, but basements do), obtained a grain shipment for the Archer, ran into some Shades and had it out with the thieving dark dwarves. Whew, I'm sure I'm forgetting something, but there you have some of the details. Later I have to post my favorites from the weekend.

was the Elemental Brother of Ice dealt with????!!!!??? (i think his name is Antoine er something like that...)

some of the stuff for that line was dealt with (FOIG) but a healthy portion was postponed due to the weather - trying to play Alliance on the day Chicago broke its record for rainfall was "interesting". we had a game-wide meeting and decided it would be better (and safer) to run that line another time instead of fighting Mother Nature. i think Plot is either going to schedule a one-day to finish stuff off or tie it into one of the next events

An word yet as to what day the one day will be if we have it? As soon as it's set Tara and I can plan for time off of work.

Heyo,

Sorry still trying to work out schedules but I promise, as soon as I know, you'll know. :)

Paul

My vote is October 4th or 5th :)

I am all for having this event in Iowa! or better yet MN!!! (I will accept Wisconsin as well) OR!!!!! if you are all crazy and awesome enough how about majestic NORTH DAKOTA!!!??? (i hate being so far away from the larp scene when at college)

Do not worry we miss you! I would like that weekend in October too.

Amanda

Where are you now Brent?

Dreamingfurther said:
Where are you now Brent?

I smell a carpool for the October event...

Oh - and if you guys want to come down early - we do have crash space and Rock Band 2 available...

I am up at NDSU in Fargo, ND. I am still debating whether or not I can pull off a the late October event :p Funds seem to be much less when at college...but I will see what I can do :p I miss playing with all you crazy people!

Well at the moment I actually already have a car full planned, (me + 3 others) so you did have the right idea. It just has already formed. =)

Guys, early october is just not feasible for me at this time.... I really want to please here but I can't schedule an event in that timeframe.

I will host a 1-day before the start of the regular season and I am hoping for it being in NOV. :).

make it during Christmas break Paul...you know you want to!!!

And Joy i think I may have found a way to get the funds for the trip, i just need to look into the logistical side of it with classes and such, i should know by monday hopefully

Back