So what are you doing September 30th?

Seabass

Scholar
Hello all,

It's Travis. I played some jerk named Zane for almost two years out there about.... one life time ago. Big scars on the face.... total jerk... No? Forget it :p

Anyway I've been on the plot team in South Michigan for five years now. This September 30th to October 2nd marks our season closer and the conclusion to a nearly 5 year plot line. It would take forever to explain and even then still not make sense so to put it in one sentence:

We are having a weekend long Dragon fight.

I often tell stories about my time in the Seattle chapter and would love to see you guys again. Since I am unable to fly out any time soon I was hoping some of you might come see us for a crazy @$$ fight we're throwing for kicks.

SoMi is going all out for this one. It will be a story to tell when you are done. Also if you try and don't like we will happily put you in bad guy gear and send you to kill your loved ones without hesitation.

I know it's a long shot and a long way to come but I wanted to ask all the same.

I hope you are all well and hope to see you again some day soon.

Cheers,
Travis
SoMi - plot
Werebear-jerk-face-dude-guy

Last edited:
Hey Travis!

Great to hear from you! The dates you put are Sept 30 - Nov 2 (a very long event!). Can you clarify what the actual dates are?

Thanks!!

Emily

Updated! Typing on a phone! Arg....

Anyway the technical last weekend of September where Friday is the 30th.

A month of LARPing?... You might have to do the same therapy people who were raised by wolves have to go through to renter society after that.

You kidding me? I would love a month of parking and getting away from real world BS. But them poor NPCs would have a hell of a work out.

But Sadly I can't go. I wish you have an epic event!

Ahh I am already flying out to the Gettysburg event that weekend :(

It may be time to hit up SoMi in 2017 though!

Clearly, a month of LARP'ing would require a cycling of PCs and NPCs. Probably some non-combat days (that will forever be known as Full Day Sleep days).

Also, I'm pretty sure that the moment the coffee stops flowing is the moment all players start swinging for Massive. They probably won't stop until the coffee flows again.

Also, we'd need about twenty sets of magnetic bracelets to keep Emily entertained.

Back