Some camp updates

Just some updates on amenities at the camp.

We now have three water filters going on. Four for the cold water in the kitchen.

There are now two sets of bunks (four beds) in griffon, dragon and phoenix.

Kyle gets a nifty new sliding door between logistics and the mod area.

More will be announced as things come along.

Scott

Good stuff! Thanks Scott!

Lanna Rose said:
Any work weekends coming up before national???

Possibility of work weekends are slim, as we are booked up almost every weekend. As of this weekend it will make 7 weekends in a row up there for me. The kids event is the 4th. Then an HQ event, then another game, then I'm taking a weekend off. Then it's national.

If any staff members or other owners want to run a pseudo work weekend Aug 4-5 or a full one Aug 25-26, they are more than welcome to.

Scott

How about a Camp clean up day? I know after every event we clean our cabins, the tavern, NPC area, etc. but what about the trails and just a clean combing in general. This past event I noticed a few gun shells down by the stream as well as old fire works in the fire pit near the tavern. Maybe just a day to clear out some brushes, pick up fallen logs, gather wood for the fire pit, and maybe clear some of the thorns in the area to allow better ambush spots for the npc's. Just a thought, let me know if this is a possibility.

-Chris

Cuar Hyanda said:
How about a Camp clean up day? I know after every event we clean our cabins, the tavern, NPC area, etc. but what about the trails and just a clean combing in general. This past event I noticed a few gun shells down by the stream as well as old fire works in the fire pit near the tavern. Maybe just a day to clear out some brushes, pick up fallen logs, gather wood for the fire pit, and maybe clear some of the thorns in the area to allow better ambush spots for the npc's. Just a thought, let me know if this is a possibility.

-Chris

No matter what you call it, that doesn't change my schedule.

Scott

Duke Frost said:
Cuar Hyanda said:

-Chris

No matter what you call it, that doesn't change my schedule.

Scott

I know Scott, i was just adding on to the suggestion. thats all ^.^ Also with some of us being so close, would we need a staff member there to do said clean up?

I know im doing nationals prep for kids event but if folks want to come up that weekend and get stuff dpne an owner will be there

Aggravain said:
I know im doing nationals prep for kids event but if folks want to come up that weekend and get stuff dpne an owner will be there

I will definitely be there the weekend of August 3-5, so yeah, come on by! Maybe even take a break from cleaning and fight some little kids, if you want to!

--- Eric Stehle

Back