Something needs to be done about these kobolds!

Lurin

Duke
I can't take it anymore those red little devils continue to steal from my stores, and whats worse it seems like these critters are trying to get into my locked store house lately, I've seen scratches near the locks, is these things get into my pitch stores, who knows what will happen?

-Kurt Joneston the Merchant

Unfortunately my men are currently attending other business. I can't just send a regimen of men blind into the forest. Perhaps if you where to hire the Huntsman to supply me with a report I could send some men. He would however need to fill out the requisite paperwork, in triplicate, and submit a copy to my assistant Corporal Laurence.

- Captian Blake

Kurt,

I find it can be very practical to hire on some local muscle to help with minor inconviences such as these, Sherrif Blake is a busy man and cannot attend to every problem.

Regards

Killan, Provider of materials and supplies

Hiya Kurt! I'm coming on down your way, and can help you shoo away those pesky critters. My dad used to cover his carrots with dog hair, made all the bunnies and things leave 'em alone :lol: maybe this would work? Tell ya what, I need a place to stay while I'm in town, if you give me some nice straw in your barn to sleep on, I'll try and help keep those dirty things away. How's that sound?

Heffesttoos Silvernails

Kobolds?? haven't seen any those in quite a LONG time. they are more a nusuance then anything else but in large groups they can be a major problem. though the only way i know to get rid of them is to kill them until they quit coming around.

Iganeous Ironforge

Iganeous Ironforge,

where are you from that you don't suffer these pests. You can't swing a dead cat 'round these parts without hitting one. Troublesome little red bastards.

- Kurt Joneston the Merchant

oh i've seen them but i've spent most of my time deep in the earth getting the materials needed for my craft and haven't seen many. but to me the kobolds sound like goblins a bit stupid and slow-witted, kill enough of them and they might get the message, though i've been wrong a few times in the past.

Iganeous Ironforge

Wots everyone going on about killing innocent kobolds for? we isn't hurting anyone, youse guys is the ones taking up all da good farming lands and hunting all the tastiest stuffs out in the fields. We ain't hurting nobody or nothin en all youse guys is just taking all da birds en boars, en apples en stuff what is we supposed ta eat. Ya don't even eats half of it ya greedies ya just put it in those big boxes en lock the door so no one ken eat it at all!

- Birk da Kobold

Ummm...'scuse me...ummm...what...ummm....don't mean to be rude or nothin...what...whats are a kobolds? Just sayin...umm...just...helps a little to know what I might see there...'m on a mission, you know...just for that sorta thing....you guys are real far away, but I..umm...I gotta go there, too I think...umm 'scuse me...

aww, don't hurt the kobolds! The ones I've met are really just...whilse weird...but they were really nice. Of course I've only met a couple so..But don't hurt them...unless they are not nice kobolds and then I soppose that they should be stepped on.

Captian Blake,

I would like to clarify what the exact legal standing is in regards to the kobolds in your area, as it would seem that there is some disagreement about this 'Red Tide' which Kurt Joneston is referring to. I inquire concerning this because I wish to make certain that whatever actions I (or others) take in their regard is on the correct side of the law.

Thank you,
- Tazoulti Strongbeard
Traveling Smith & Budding Barrister

Kobolds are legally recognized as a monsterous race, and thus any action outside of slavery may be taken to curb their presence.

Captain Blake.

you're correct Tazoulti we should be certain about the current situation with the kobolds and not hurt several because of the actions of a few.

Iganeous

Back