Something Pretty Neat

I got a friend here that is doing (for our own personal amusement so no one get into a tizzy about profit and copyright and all that jazz we do not intend on selling, distributing, or otherwise whoring the drawings) a manga series about Alliance Traverse! Starting from the point that my character started out because Marcey is infamous for keeping a detailed account of what is going on in Horn's End at any particular moment including verbatim what was said and all that. I can't draw to save my life, but she's having a blast with it and if it doesn't offend anyone, I was wondering if I could coax her to put up some of the preliminary sketches?

i wanna see!!

I will I JUST NEED MORE INFO!! -sniff- I iz don't got every DETAIL!!!! -sniff- :( So I is needing mores details...:(

good to see mercena in summer clothes HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!

I know, right! Bev's making me new summer Marcey outfit!

I like a little variety. But it's gotta scream your character's name if you're wearing something new, otherwise you'll keep getting "What do I see?"

Haha! My gypsy is ALWAYS changing her 'look' and mixes and matches her clothes all the time. Outfits that she has:
51931134.jpg

51990147.jpg

51931874.jpg

96848096.jpg

I have a bunch more for her. Packing for her is like packing for an NPC weekend. Eesh.

wow i only have 2 outfits right now..but my hubby is working on that :D

My gypsy is multi-cultural. I'll have her wearing saris and african-inspired garb and middle-eastern head wraps, some asian-inspired jewelry, the greco-roman sandals, and then the standard gypsy stuff. Like her accent. It's a mix Italian in normal conversation, Russian when she's upset, Indian when she's excited, and Swedish when she's talking too fast!

Hurriez...But I am working on Marcena and Averon Prelim sketches...and I still have to a dozen more before I post the link to them...because they'll be on Deviantart.

I've got the first scene writen! Don't deny my company anymore and I can show them to you and we can make edits!

I'm not denying your company...I get flustered okay, because I have to clean my room, which I'm getting payed for thank god. But I think Wensday is clear. I don't really know for sure, but I know that my schedule has involved getting the primary sketches done of Marcy! I just have to push my self to pick up a pencil and draw....T.T But seeing as my parents aren't in teh U.S right now...it kinda gets hard to concentrate! I promise you that you are coming over on Friday for my birthday, if you have the time and Rick is coming over too! Along with a couple other people. And Trust me I WILL find time to have you over! I just have lots of cleaning and the weekend you called...I was just tired and I wanted to be home alone because I had gotten home from a friends house. So My dear you WILL be coming over on Friday right!? RIGHT!? -does puppy dog eyes- But I'll try and see if you can come over, but I don't think you can stay the night...since my parents are gone...but coming over to hang is fine...but today (Monday) its fun-filled cleaning of the room...which I don't want to do but it must be done....T.T'

I gots Marcy and Avaran done..and they will be posted up on DA really really soon! So if you all can keep your breeches and skirts on I'll have them up :) ^_^

Neat!

I don't know....Its up for grabs...so Anyone can come up with the Title...cuz` I'm not good with titles...so you are in charge of having the title made..^^;

Back