Something weird happened

Alkalin3

Knight
My family just returned to our homeland after the defeat of the Great White Wyrm. We started to rebuild. Things have been fine, you occasionally get some of the "left overs" as we call 'em. Dead things that come down from the mountains. Normally things aren't so bad that we can't take care of our own. But, last night we was surrounded. Too many to fend off, I broke my leg trying to run. Maybe 40 or 50 of them were nearly on me and my family. When this creature appeared. Like a skeleton but, his eyes had a weird greenish glow to them. His words made all of the left overs stop in their tracks. He told 'em to follow him back to the mountains. And they did! He turned back to me and apologized. Then he was gone, back up one of the mountain paths!

I am Dreaming to the one with glowing green eyes who saved the farmer-

I know what you are.

The Adventuring community has the ability to help you- to give you The Gift of Life Ritual. I personally am offering to cast it.

All you have to do is agree to be given the gift of life ritual- and we will see it done at once.

Sometimes things happen to us without our choice- sometimes we learn hard lessons .

You saved a man- we can save you.

I highly recommend you take this offer- if you do not things get messy.

My name is Cyn- I will be at the next gather of adventures- and every one after that. Come find me if you wish to be given the Gift of Life.

I am easy to find, and if you want the gift of life ritual- I will help you. Come find me.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Last edited:
Cyn, you too kind of heart. This thing is undead and should be put down as soon as possible. I suggest you arrange for you ritual elsewhere. If I see this thing in town, I will end it. If it does not take your offer before I find it, I will end it.

Those who feel similar are welcome to join me during the market day to hunt it down.

Cyn may the spirits guide your soft heart down a wiser path.

Spirits protect you,
Sloane

Sloane,

I wish to make it clear- I do not disagree with you. Undead should be put down.

However- there are times when things are forced on people. Against their will they might have been turned into something they hate. It is rare yes and unlikely - but if in this case, this moment, this single instance, a man's life can be saved and his curse reversed- I have to try.

I know I am soft hearted and I know it causes endless problems and I know many see me as a useless liability.

But despite all of that- I need to do what I feel is right- and something about this lich and this situation feels off. It feels like there is something we are missing- and I am not comfortable just condemning this lich without finding out what is going on- he is acting out of character for the monster he is supposed to be. Why?

Sloane- I will help you hunt him if he does not take up the perhaps too generous offer I have put forth. I did mention not taking it would lead to very messy consequences- I stand by that.

I am sorry if I have overstepped with my offer. And I am sorry if I have upset anyone with it.

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Lady IronRose of Storm's Rose
Special Envoy of King Grimlock to Dragonreach
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

Back