Southern Minnesota New Player and Recruiter Benefits

Lurin

Duke
New Player Bonuses (New Player is defined as someone who has not played Alliance Larp before)
- First Game Half Price for PCing, Free to NPC
- First time PCing AFTER first game - Half Priced
- Free 3 Month Membership
- 50 Goblin Stamps of Production Value their second game as a pc (50 goblin stamps that MUST be spent on production items)

'Recruiter' Bonuses (These bonuses apply whether the new player PCs or Npcs!)
- 50 Goblin Stamps the first event recruit attends, 25 More goblin stamps for the each of the next two events the new player attends that year
- One Magic item pick awarded to recruiter for the second and third attendance (Must PC)
- Credit for anyone that comes in from an advertisement you A.)Designed, or B.)Posted (Which is why we track such things!)
- 15 Goblin Stamps for bringing someone new to a fight practice (first time only!)

How would I go about checking to make sure I'm being credited for my recruits?

send an e-mail to logistics with who your recruits are and how many games/what credits you believe you should have gotten and we'll double check and verify.

I recommend changing these posts since the new policy is fully in effect. That way it won't confuse anyone reading them for the first time.

I'm pretty sure editing posts might only be something national admins can do. But I don't actually know for sure. However the "new" policy might actually be a good thing to sticky. Unless it just up on the website, in which case a link would be all that is needed.

I am fairly certain owners get full power on most of the boards, at the very least on their own chapters boards.

You can edit your own posts, there is a button to the top left of any of your posts to do it.

So much for playing free forever :p

Now if you don't have any production skills you can't use those "50 goblin points towards production items" correct?

Don't quote me on this, but I believe that you don't have to have the skills to create them. Rather you come up with an in-game excuse as to how you found them (thief's corpse, for bringing a noble's belongings to them after they rezzed and they rewarded you, family inheritance), and then you get any 50 points worth of production items you want.

Icey said:
Don't quote me on this, but I believe that you don't have to have the skills to create them. Rather you come up with an in-game excuse as to how you found them (thief's corpse, for bringing a noble's belongings to them after they rezzed and they rewarded you, family inheritance), and then you get any 50 points worth of production items you want.

This is correct

Alright, this is the best place I could find. Hi, I'm a new member who would like to join your chapter. I was recommended here by a friend of mine from school. If there's some way I could get in touch with someone and get some help with developing my character and setting up a time for me to join in, that would be great. I'm currently working on getting the things I need for my character ready [costume, a profile, etc] and I just ordered a copy of the rulebook that should get to my house in a few days. If there's anything I need to do to get started, please tell me.

Hello and welcome!

We have a group of experienced players called New Player (or "Newbie") Marshals that volunteer to work one-on-one with new players to help them get into the game and answer any individual questions you may have. If you e-mail info@mnalliance.com, I'll get you set up with one of these Marshals.

Welcome again and I look forward to seeing you at the next event!

Are there any pre-designed advertisements I should use?

As a new player, if I recruit myself, do I get recruiter benefits? :whistle:

If it doesn't work like that, I'll give you 20 bucks if you say I recruited you ^_^

You should remove the second "after discussion with my GM" post from this post so people don't get confused.

Back