Spell Book

Carrie/Pebbles/AGM

Artisan
Wisconsin Staff
i am interested in finding a spell book for purchase or borrowing. Please send word to me if you can help.

One might be obtained, but not without proper introductions or provenance. Do you have a name, stranger? A reason why conducting business with potentially deadly objects should be considered?

Master Dramthin Hartsboon
Keeper of the Tainted Grove

Dramthin,
I believe that you are mistake, the spell book is not deadly at all. If fact I knew a man who had one filled with spells and knowledge, however he only was able to fend off foes with a dagger! His mother had never taught him how to read!

Yet I agree, it would be nice to have an introduction. Whoever you are, name is Kevar Byrne. I am a member of the Order of the Earthen Fist, which is located in Albor. I am also a humble student of Thorne the Elemental Knight of Stone. If you have any questions, or wish to join me around a hearth for a pint and some discussion I would be most pleased. That offer goes to you as well Dramthin, but I know that you already were aware.

May you always find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

I am cerria. I am new to these lands and to adventuring. I require a spell book for study so that i may become wiser and so that i can offer aid to those in need. Dramthin and kevar, I am sure that our paths will cross on the next market day, then we can have disscusions with more details.

Cerria,

If your short a book we can let you borrow one of ours while your here. Also, I'm happy to teach you some basic celestial spells as I'm sure the other capable casters there would.

I look forward to seeing you again,

Regards

Jehan Wyldweaver
LifeStorm

cerria said:
I am cerria. I am new to these lands and to adventuring. I require a spell book for study so that i may become wiser and so that i can offer aid to those in need. Dramthin and kevar, I am sure that our paths will cross on the next market day, then we can have disscusions with more details.

Do you need an Earth spell book to learn from as well?

Thankyou, for your concerns and actions make me feel welcomed to this new land. I hope to meet with you and others on this coming market day.

Cerria,

I look forward to meeting you as well.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist.

Cerria,
Jehan is an excellent teacher. Hopefully we will meet this market day. I will be arrving later, I have to talk to some barristers about legal issues. Hope to see everyone there.
Liddia Falling Star Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Back