Spell Stores, memory strikes, Brewing & Inscription.

Shen [he/him]

Scholar
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I'm seeing that Potions via potion mastery are specifically cited as able to fill Earthen Spell Stores and also Earthen Memory Strike rituals.

I am not finding anywhere that Inscription is able to do the same. So much so that Scroll mastery does a different effect, and also I can't find anywhere in the book which cites Scrolls as able to fill Celestial Spell Stores. And the Spell Store ritual specifically says "battle magic spell" and the 2.1 word phrases specifically seperate "spell" and "scroll" because now earth magic is also "battle magic" even though it's rarely been considered such to my limited knowledge.

I then started going through both 2.0 and 1.3 rule book and still can't find a specific citation that Scrolls can fill celestial Spell Stores.

All n all, I just hope I'm blind - as I've never played anywhere that using Scrolls to fill spells Stores not considered a normal every day activity. But I'm very curious why the "memory" strike ritual can use Potions to be filled but Scrolls can't accomplish the same function when it's the other side of the same Scholar coin.

Back