Spellcrafting

Dr_Chill

Fighter

Let it be known that the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden will be providing spellcrafting services to interested parties this Friday evening.

As a reminder, the magics imbued by spellcrafting rituals will last no longer than 5 days; the rituals below are available for spellcrafting:
- Cloak: Will grant you or an item the ability to cloak one pre-determined spell or effect.
- Monster Slayer: Will grant a weapon the ability to swing at least two additional dagger blows of damage against a type of monster or beast.
- Spirit Link: Binds a weapon, shield, or item to your spirit preventing it from being disarmed or stolen.
- Vengeance: Exacts unavoidable retributive justice on the person or being seeking to perform a coup de grace on your physical body.

Costs associated with this service will vary by effect type and strength desired. The Royal Celestial Guild values the privacy and discretion of those seeking services, therefore you are ecouraged to contact me privately regarding all requests and costs thereof. If you wish these services, you must contact me before this Friday to ensure your request can be filled. Furthermore, if you have a ritual that you wish spellcrafted, it must be provided to me for study beforehand.

Additionally, if you desire any rituals to be cast resulting in the consumption of the ritual scroll, please contact me privately before this Friday, and we will see what can be done to accomodate your needs.

May the Light guide you and may Shadow guard your path.

Arcanist Dure'dhel
Warlock of the Royal Celestial Guild of Gaden

Warlock Dure'dhel,

It strikes me as a good idea to offer some examples as to what would be some good Monsters to pick from for the spellcrafted Monster Slayer ritual. I would always say that the corrupt and undead are two great choices just off the top of my head but since you are all traveling to new lands it may be a good idea to ask whom ever you can about what sorts of creatures are common there.

Be well and travel safely.

Fredrick Crawford

Back