Spring Sale!

Gentlefolk of the Adventuring community I return once more with stock of all sort to sell. Please provide me with a portion of your patience so that I may put forth my products!

In order to prepare for the coming months and ensure that all of you are stocked with whatever you need I will be cutting costs for you the consumer. These deals will be limited from now until the end of the next gathering. As usual I will have various food and drink for sale, if you have any particular requests please let me know ahead of time and I will do my best to fulfill it.

Every purchase of 1.5 gold or greater comes with a free bless, and every purchase of 3 gold or greater comes with a free spell shield!

Battle Magic Scrolls:
-All evocation scrolls are 25% off

Alchemy:
-Intoxicates are on sale 2 for the price of 1

Weapons and Armor:
-Long Weapons and Shields are 25% off

Potions:
-Awaken and Release potions are 25% off
-A single potion that allows you to resist binding 1 a day for 5 days, 2 Gold.

Magic Items:
-Cloak Necromancy 1 a day, good until the 25th of this month, 1.5 Gold or best offer.

-Cure Wounds 1 a day, Cloak Lighting 1 a day good until 5/17/18, 6 Gold

-Purify 1 a day, Dispel 1 a day, good until 6/7/17, 3 Gold or best offer.

-Weakness 1 a day
-Destruction 1 a day
-Silence 1 a day
-These are three separate items, good until the end of this year. I'm willing to sell them each for 3.5 Gold or 9 Gold for all of them. They have a flaw that if you do not have at least one of the other 3 with you, you take the effect of the spell as well.

Ritual Scrolls:
-Construct, 5 Gold
-Conjure Artifact, 5 Gold
-Seek the whole, 5 Gold
-Warder Glyph, 4 Gold
-Race Reaver, 8 Gold
-Transfer Enchantment, 4 Gold
-Spirit Store, 5 Gold

I have several more scrolls, but these specifically are on sale.

All offers are good while supplies last. If you have interest in any items or any questions please let me know either here or privately.

Mundane Marketer of Merchandise,
Oliver Olwen Oleander

I've got my eye on a couple of your ritual scrolls but I will still be attending to my duties in Wayside during your next gather. What should I do?

Whoever you are stranger, if there are scrolls you are certain you will be buying I am willing to hold them for you at the above price for one month. Either you can come retrieve them or we can attempt to have them delivered to you by a trusted third party traveling between our lands.

If there are things you are interested in but are unsure that you will be buying, I am willing to honor the above price for one month if you alert me to your interest. But if you do not guarantee your purchase of these items they will be left up for sale on a first come first served basis and may be sold prior to the one month.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Excellent, I look forward to doing business with you. Just a point of note I did not think to mention that some of the above scrolls are tied closely to our lands, I have at least two copies of the Race Reaver scroll and I know for sure that one is but I do not remember about the other, I can check on that. If that influences your decision to purchase the scroll I completely understand and will let you know for sure about the second scroll as soon as possible.

-Oliver Olwen Oleander

Do you need the catalyst for the transfer enchantment Ark? I know Baron Bluewater inquired to me about a set, and I still have the catalyst available.

Asher

How many of the pieces of gold would you like for it? Also, what is it in these lands?

--
Ark

Da catalyst fer Transfer Enchantment is a Vial of Untouched Water. GRONK's got one fer 10 gold if you want it. Not tryin' ta steal yer sale, but it's been takin' up space in my box fer at least a couple years.

GRONK

Would The GRONK take 8? I'm happy with that and could send the coin with the same messenger.

--
Ark

GRONK'll take 10.

GRONK

Back