Squire training!

Hello Everyone,

With 2 squires on the path to knighthood. I would like to open up the opportunity to allow for more adventurers to start on this path as well. Of course you will have to pass the squire test to become a Squire and then complete more tests and all that is presented to you in order to start the path to knighthood like some all ready are. If you are interested, please let me know here or privately and I will add your name to the list and we will get started. You have until the next market to let me know. Hope to see you all in 10 days.

Thank you,
Ser mountaintusk!

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Wait so what's da test? Me thought dat ya gotta be picked by a knight ta get squired?

-Ragnarok

First of I am a knight, second off in wayside we do a small test to make sure you are on the path of squire for the right reasons and then myself and other nobles like duchess and Silverleaf talk and make a decision on who becomes a squire and then we appoint them to knights. Like squire Lu is under Ser Foss and Squire Nahani is under myself.

Ser mountaintusk

Sent from my Z963VL using Tapatalk

Ser Mountain Tusk,

Me is familiar with Squires being under Knights and all dat. Publicly seeking Squires is just sumthin' me has never seen before.

I suppose this is the time for me to ask to be tested.

-Ragnarok

For those That do choose this path I commend you. .... As for myself, .... Well Give me a couple years. I may jump back onto the wagon of being a squire after I have spent some time in service with the guardians of the light. Best of luck to those who go down this path and those that are already on it.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

-Guardian Taliss
Apprentice to Baron Davis
Journeyman Guardian of the Light
Moonlight Sentinel

I would like to start by apologizing for my careless acts and who I have hurt. This last market day I realized who I am and what I've done. Having been reversed in my moral code and seeing little to no affect I want to do better to the adventuring community. I pyke have a better view on my life and think I can handle myself better and will prove it.
This is what I need to show reform can happen.
I take this promise to take a step in this direction I will undergo counseling to curb the emotional discord I have to keep my head straight to keep others safe.
I sadly will not be able to attend the next market day but with the winter approaching I have many months of mental strengthening to show that I am not weak.

Pyke

Back