Squire's Meeting & Discussion of the Code of Chivalry

Greetings to you all.

Let it be known that as we once again gather in Fairdale to protect our borders and work to liberate Trellheim, we will be having our usual Saturday morning discussions of the Code of Chivalry beginning Saturday, the 5th of Dragon (April), 608, at 10:30 am. Squires present in Fairdale at that time are required to attend, however, the meeting is open to any and all who wish to discuss the Code and the participation of the general public is welcome.

Following this forum, there will be an open Noble's Court for those who wish to speak. You may bring your grievances or concerns to the attention of the nobles present and we shall do our best to assist you.

--- Baron Ivan Drake of Blythedale

The other times there were questions. What will they be this time so i can think about it befor you get here. And i would like to ask other people what they think also.

Walgar of the Wolf tribe

Walgar, Son of the Wolf Tribe,

The idea is that it is a discussion, so yes, there will be questions. But the topics often take turns that I cannot predict. Do you have a suggestion for a topic we could discuss?

Son of Drake, chife of lands Southwest.

Once we were talking about other things and someone asked if this "code" changed from race to race. I would speak more about that if it was for me to say. And maybe another question. Is "chivalry" and Honor the same?

I hope that Squire Warcry as you call him is able to be there agen because he helps other understand some of the strange parts of what is going on at these talks.

Walgar of the Wolf Tribe

I my travel is swift enough I will attend this meeting. The snows in the mountains of Saribdis seem to be receding well enough for me to start my journey to Fairedale. I am always interested in discussions of philosphy and how best to put them into practice.

Telokh Amdo

Telokh, you are more than welcome to join the discussion. I have great respect for your race's dedication to logic.

Walgar, your topics are excellent and shall be the first that we discuss. In addition, I am glad to see your continued interest in the Code of Chivalry.

Maybe a talking stick would be good for this also.

Walgar of the Wolf Tribe

I will be attending the Squires meeting .

Respectfully :
Osrick of the Nordenn Barrony ,
Squire to Lady Knight Glorianna

I will attend this meeting as well, if there is still room in that corner of the tavern when I arrive.

Apprentice Ren Suzume
Fairedale Mages Guild

My Baron,

I will also like to attend this meeting with you. If you would need my help.

Sir Daniel

DAnielGrimsby said:
My Baron,

I will also like to attend this meeting with you. If you would need my help.

Sir Daniel

Why you still exist. Well "shiver me timbers",......."He is alive !" .........ABOUT TIME dearest . have I irritated you enough to actually see you ? If not let me know WE have a lot to discuss. I will have tea or cocoa ready.

Zat

Back