Start things off with Vision

jwconvery

Spellsword
Greetings,

My name is Gideon. I have adventured with a few names I see here in the dreams but have not had the pleasure to make it through the mists until this upcoming gathering.

I am a Celestial Shaman and would like to offer my services. My teacher, Victor, and I will have some vision scroll castings available for sale. The cost is 6 gold per casting. Since each scroll uses three components this is quite a good deal. I will provide all required materials, you just need to provide the target for the vision.

Their are a few provisions to meet to make this process go smoothly, and to allow us to offer such a great price on the castings.
1. Please respond to me, either in this dream or directly, with your intent to purchase a casting before the gathering.
2. Please provide your target for the ritual. This will help me align the spirits to make sure you get the most information from your request. If you have an idea of the information you want, but unsure of the best target I can help you refine things.
3. All castings will happen in a group towards the beginning of the gathering. If you are not available to receive your vision, I can cast it on a chosen representative, or I will cast it on myself and relay you the information.

I only have 5 castings available at this price of 6 gold. I am looking to secure a steadier supply of ritual scrolls which may affect pricing later.

Visions are a great way to get more information before a large fight, find lost treasure, get clues on missing people or simply gain insight on newly discovered enemies.

If you have any questions about this service, please respond here as others might want the same information.

-Gideon

Ask about the discounts available for paying in silver.

Hello Gideon,

It will be good to adventure with you in Dragonreach.

I will gladly buy two visions from you for that price, as well as any of the remaining three that are not purchased.

I have a number of ideas in mind, but will message you privately to solidify them. Let me know if you need help figuring out where to be.

Safe Travels,
Banradi Irani Moduri Newberry
Waymaker

Last edited:
Marvelous!

I'll contact you directly to get the targets before the gathering. I want to have ample time to contact the spirits.

Still 3 more available for purchase at this lowered price.

-Gideon

Gideon-

Whatever castings other people attending the gathering do not purchase from you, I will purchase. I will not be able to inform you of targets until I reach the encampment where we shall met and speak with his Majesty's Knights and scouts, but I suspect my targets will align with those problems that are most pressing when we gather.

Travel Safely,

Sir Mathis of the Order of the Emerald Flame
Knight to his Majesty Lycergis, King of Dragonreach

Mathis,

I don't think any will be left over. However I am looking to secure a new supply of vision scrolls, and these things called Mana which are very helpful.
If you secure any scrolls via your connection as a Knight, I'll happily cast them for you in exchange for an introduction to a merchant of Vision scrolls and Mana. If such a person exist in the kingdom.

-Gideon

Back