Starting A Census

Good day to all those who call Valbrough home!

I have been charged with updating our census numbers- after Bleak and the new refugees joining us - our 5 year old census numbers are likely way off.

You may be asking why the Barony and your lady is asking this - to be honest it so we can better serve you as your nobles. It is our duty and joy to see that everyone within our lands are well cared for and have what we can provide them to live and thrive. If our census numbers are off by great variation we may not have enough grain for winter months or too much and it will rot before used. We may not know we have a thriving stone mason community in one of our fiefdoms. And so many other possibilities. A general census will allow us to insure our resources are being best used to help our people achieve all they can.

So - all of this gets to the point- we are organizing the staff and the paperwork to have this up and running by late summer/ early fall- in hopes to have all the data collected before the heavy snows do it can be processed by Spring and the Barony will be stronger for it.

If any have a mind for such things and wish to help- please write me or seek me out- and I will happily put your mind to work!

Thank you for your time and look for the messages to come.

Yours In Service,
Cyn
By the Writ of Baron Vigilance

Avacyn Aligria Called IronRose
Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Magistrate of Valbrough
Lady of Valbrough
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"