Stats Update

Gwendara

Fighter
Hi guys!

Got some time on the internet and thought I'd give you an update. I'm in Kuwait safely. Not sure how long we will be here, depends on when the ship comes in with our stuff to assemble and all that. Anyway, I have what should be my address to mail things to if any of you feel so inclined.

SSG Ditzler, Christine
HSC 628th ASB 28 CAB
APO, AE 09391

Shouldn't change but if it does I'll let you all know. Hold off on sending anything for a bit until we actually get there.

Things are good. Warm and dusty but good. Living in tents for now but I can't complain too much. Can't wait to come back and play again!

-Christine

Meh, I have one of those inflatable alligators.

i'll just float out there and say hello.

I just wanted to say that I know what you're ab out to go through. Hang in there! It'll be over sooner then you think. I'll be back there in December.
~Angel~

You're coming over in December? I'm probably coming home sometime around then or early January. It'd be weird if you were replacing us...lol...aviation unit by chance? :p

Ooo paperwork! I'm the BN NBC NCO, but I fall under the OPS section so I have plenty of paperwork/order writing experience. Joy. lol. I was almost attached to 10th mountain to go to Afghanistan in '03 but it didn't pan out. Not that I'm complaining :)

Hahaha every unit sucks lol. But we coulda been deployment LARP nerds together then! hehe well here's to hoping the time goes fast. I'll take your word on it!

Oh no, wasn't actually deployed in '03. Just almost, but yeah will fight the BS. :) Thanks for the support.

I've been where you are. So I know what it's like. I'll be back there in December. Hopefuly one of these days we can meet face to face. lol

there is nothing wrong with drivin a truck. Its fast becoming a combat mos. :)

I was a 12b20 back in the day. Christine will be just fine over there, she is made of all the right stuff to be a great leader. ;)

Tim

Ironleaf said:
Christine will be just fine over there, she is made of all the right stuff to be a great leader.

Yeah, but she can't carry anything Celestial. That would just add to the discomfort of all the sand, wind and heat. :mrgreen:

Have fun, Christine. Seriously, you're in our thoughts. Can't wait to see you next year!

PS: My mother said she's sending you positive energy, (?) so look out for that.

JarrinVorgik said:
My mos was going to be 88m. so I would have definitley taken paperwork anyday

Mmm I think each side has it's crap. I personally enjoy on the ground squad level stuff the best out of anything I've done in my military career, and I don't mean to be immodest but I think it is the aspect I am the best at. Commandant's list in PLDC (now WLC), and I have been repeatedly selected to lead in training situations or missions that require that sort of stuff. I'm actually pretty unhappy being behind a desk instead of being out there with our guys, but I understand it's safer and gives everyone back home less to worry about and a much better chance of me coming home alright. That's not to say there is no danger, I hear mortar attacks are down but where I"m going is a pretty prime target for that kinda stuff.

All this talk of the Army it makes me want to go and jump out of a plane again.

We miss you and keep a look out becasue i will see you soon. ;)

Back