Stone Elf Trauma and "Cracking"

Samyania

Scholar
Hey y'all, I hear about this "cracking" thing... We don't really have much of a community on this coast, as there are literally three of us, so...
Is this a real thing that happens elsewhere?
How do you physrep it?
How quickly does it come on and how long does it last?
Do you the player choose to forego your mental abilities whilst affected (actually, have you ever)?

Talk trauma to me.

(Asking for a friend.)

(Also me.)

The only time I "Cracked" was based off a Golden Elf Mummy race changing me in to a Golden Elf. It was a short term effect the lasted a little over a week. We physrep it by adding Golden cracks on my face and then I RPed it as highly manic. I did not try my mental ablities during my time while cracked.

Attachments

• 5-17-16 - 1.jpg
    5-17-16 - 1.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 26
I haven't encountered anybody who's done it, but I've only met three other stone elf PCs and one started after me, so. I'd just Heard Things and was hoping to see if it was an actual thing that happened.

Cool thanks!

:|

I've heard mentions of cracking, but I think the best RP I've watched in regards to 'emotional trauma' was a pair of Stone Elves that had gone into someone's mind. The character was full of rage and pain, and when the pair of them came out, they started screaming at each other as an 'echo' of the emotions that they had helped suppress.

It was amazing. <3

Back