Stories and Event Reviews for Maelstrom, November 11-13

It's that time again!
Please post stories from the season closer! What were your favorite moments from this event? What kind of misadventure did you enjoy? Who got the best laughs? Who pulled the most tears? Had some epic moments or just want to share the things you loved most about game? Please share all the fun here!

Please be kind enough to fill out an event review and summary! Cast and Crew want to hear your opinions, and that's easiest when they're all written down!
The form is located here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1jbE0RT6_9CtK4W54JLXqIyfYI5Z_6ZAkFKpHah0h688/viewform
Everyone who completes the form will receive 30 GS and also help build a better game experience.

See you all next season!

The friggin trap trigger with two gauntlets.....my anus will forever more be puckered when searching for traps. Everyone kept asking me, "Are you done yet?" when I continued looking afterwards. There will never again be such a thing as "Too Cautious".

Purging the outsider corruption from at least part of chaos - gotta love the Nexus Forge.

Studying from the "Book of Wrong Answers" and somehow deriving the right one - well, we'll see.

No one recognizing who I was with my new costuming until I removed my new mask.

Having NPC's be completely unnerved at seeing me walking around with my mask. (Was it really that creepy?)

Hildr giving me a piece of fur with no explanation other than, "Here you go. This is some of my fur. It came off, and I want you to have it" - then immediately trying to find Kjeld to make sure it wasn't just part of some strange Barbarian custom and now engaged to her.

Yes, yes it was that creepy.

I loved the Ritual of Hope. Having characters take a moment to share their stories was lovely, and it provided some much needed catharsis for my OOG stress. Plus, Hope Axe.

The Order of the Silver Rose fight was a ton of fun too. Hooray for badass women (and women who are faking it...*cough*Plue*cough*).

"We're looking for a smith." "He's the smith." "This .... human ... is your smith?" Thanks Graham!

"you can fix it though, right?" "I'm sure I can, but it'll be loud." "how loud?" "well ... be ready to fight loud"

Heavy conversations with The Empress, tea with Nicos, Tevas providing the wall and the route so I can land the slay on Sunday morning; lots of great moments overall.

Miles: "Alex, go to sleep." "You're not my mother!"

and of course .... Massive Eviscerate.

Last edited:
Where do I even begin!!!

Friday night Shadow Wolf fight and becoming the protector of the Warlock of Ravens skull necklace. Thank you everyone that had my back.

Order of the Silver Rose Fight. " All men in the Realm sleep" That was a badass fight and encounter. Thank you Plue for letting me have that ring. It means so much Hildir and its a burden for her that she gladly accepts.

The fight to help the city with everyone.

Lighting Elemental fight...using the Golem as a human shield and Death Rushing the big bads with Terran. That was amazing.

GETTING SQUIRED under Sir Marcus for House Phoenix.

Going on the late night endeavour with Marrissa and the protection squad for the Empress and watching Marrissa lead us and keep us together in the very worst of times. That was an incredibly hard fight but worth everything that came out of it.

Everyone helping me to get my new shield when we went to the forge early in the morning.

The Hope Ritual. There were tears. <3

Really, just everything. I had an excellent game, got thrown into so many plots... Hildir is so in over her head

Special shout out to the Quails. Love my Fam <3

Back