- ive been your monster desk guy in Ashbury but actually getting to play a new character and finally get to interact on stage with you powerhouse roleplayers was awesome. I hope im keeping up with you guys.
- first Archeology mod: that woke up the analytical side of me, when I totally decided to switch focus from puzzle to spooky apparition.
-Grayson handing Mardex garlic lemon olives, Grayson is definitely Mardex's favorite human ever. Oh and the minor interactions between Eric, Paul, and I reminded me why we always made a great team when our characters were on the same page.
- Hugs from Magnate Keegan: second favorite human.
-Second Archeology Mod: This game is designed to hurt...the kitty. On the other hand, wow did you guys kick into overdrive once i slumped in the box.
- Mardex's life choices coming back to haunt him
Achievement unlocked: Tigger and Piglet, i definitely looked forward to teaming up with the powerhouse RP monster named Oxalis!
Hoyce's favs for the closer, in no particular order:
-Playing High Mage Rett in the Archaeology mods. Whereas before he couldn't go on them because of the competition, there was no reason now for him not to, and it was fun.
-Corollary to the above: Rett's love of his hat, and the RP after the second Archaeology mod.
-Watching the reactions IG to the two multi-player IBGAs that we sent out. I think we gave PTSD to about 32% of the player base.
-The Seal Wylderkin who was sent out to eat dinner. We are not above rubbing salt in the wounds.
-Going out as my Dog Wylderkin. Shades of my tertiary PC Rex, though some PCs got to see beyond that for this character...
-Seeing Buddy and Kate FANTASTICALLY bring Overlady Sterne and Overmagnate Haynard to life.
-Listening to Roark give his spiel about the Kracken as the Governor General and then, after he left, asking the other PC's "Does he come off as batshit insane to you guys too?"
-Listening to other PC's opinion of the GG when I'm around as other Characters.
-Watching the final plot dump of the season that certain PC's got. The reactions from the PC's was just fantastic.
-Running a game with two of my best friends ever that so many people seem to enjoy!
-And last, but certainly not least: our NPC's!!! You guys busted your *** for us all weekend to be so very many trolls. Thank you sooooo much!
Oh yea! How could I forget the following:
-Listening to Qori tell Aria how she could NEVER forget her and having to stifle a snicker, because though I knew differently the character I was playing didn't.
-Entering the tavern for breakfast on Sunday to have Gregor declare "Here comes the General!" (to which I answered that he should "Rise up" and serve my breakfast.
- Decoding a message in a bottle with Jantis and "Dead Drop" only to find out later OOG that it wasn't actually from Stormbreak but left on-site from another game. Kudos to plot for rolling with it and making that an awesome PC-driven moment.
- treason cookie friends club. Mari officially making friends with Sasha and Oxalis.
- "Go be famous, Ox!". Mari decided to take up tea leaf reading since she can't control her prophetic dreams (totally logical for her) and loved RP-ing with people while pretending I OOG don't know how to do this. Divination exchange with Roark (we're dream-bros now) having the bones read for Mari was awesome. She 100% believes in the Kraken and what's going on up north.
- The Mage's Guild salute was born. Final wave battle, Will K. as a Troll breaks through the front line and heads for the casters. Simultaneous and unplanned Fortress wall of Mages. Perfect.
- Donovan and Balaad playing dice, Mari says "He [Donovan] is going to win this one." (He does.) "Yeah, it's no fun gambling when you know what's going to happen." Thank you random chance for lining up with my character's fortune-telling crazy.
Thanks all for a wonderfully immersive game, thanks NPCs and Plot for making the world go.