Studying the mists.

I've decided to observe the nature of the mists, which I've surmised can only be accomplished by traveling through them myself. From what I've gathered, your realm has the thinnest layer to cross, which I would prefer, seeing as I've not traveled the mists before.

Akin to this topic is the question of the state of your lands: as of late, Valdanis has been devoid of the cycle of magic, resulting in a rapid reduction in the amount of usable energy, which has taken quite the toll on me. As my first inquiry, is magic in relative order in your lands?

Next, of course, is my presence in itself: judging by what I've heard as of now, I will be traveling alone. If that proves to be the case, is there a company I could join temporarily while I regain the strength to cross the threshold back to Valdanis? No matter the circumstance, I endeavor to make good use of my time.

Finally, as a question directed to a few certain adventurers, all of which know who they are, is it safe to say I will be welcomed, or would it be in my best interest to keep my distance from your gathering places all together? It has been little more than a few months since the attack, and I've known most grudges to last far beyond such a short time.

Answers would be appreciated, mainly to the last of such, before I make the journey. It is far from my desire to fall at the hands of vengeful adventurers.

-Wycliff, the Seeker.

Also, on a much lighter note, do you happen to possess a piano at your gathering place?

It'll be good to have a familiar face, that's for certain: I don't suppose you'd like to stick together for the time there? I assume jumping into the issues and struggles of a foreign land would be much easier with company of the same.

[chuckle] I figured wards were out of the question. I'll be fine without: I sleep with an eye open, albeit of two eyes that've scared creatures away in the past.

Back