Suggestion Box is not visible or listed?

JeffL

When I mistakenly tossed out a new suggestion in a place that should have been only about 2.1 Beta feedback (post), Justin (Tieran) directed me to use the suggestions box (https://alliancelarp.com/forum/forums/suggestion-box.498/).

I'm glad to see that this exists, but without a direct link I am not sure I would ever have found it. It doesn't seem to be listed visibly under any of the Forum categories. Probably there is some other way that Alliance folks would find that Suggestions Box, but I don't know what it is.

Could it be made visible in the Rules forum?

(Moved from ARC Questions)

Hey Jeff, the Suggestion Box should be at the very top of the main page of the forums. If its not displaying there, please let us know and we can make sure there is not a permissions issue with it displaying.

Its not specifically restricted to any particular type of question, so policy and rules related things, as well as whatever else players might feel needs exposure to National Staff at a very broad level, can go in there.

Yes, as Justin said you should see it as the first item listed on the forums main page. This is open for anyone to post to, even if you are not logged in should you want an anonymous suggestion. Note with that we will not be able to respond back to you.

You will only be able to see your own suggestions. Owners and national staff leads all have access to view them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220401-130056__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20220401-130056__01.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 5
I understand!
Not seeing it anywhere else was weird, but I get it.

It is too bad that others don't get to see the posts. I guess the answer is to share ideas twice: Once in a public forum and once in Suggestion Box.

Back