Sunday January 15th Banquet Event Preregistration: Mild Manners Mannered

Kitaruen

Knight
On Sunday January the 15th we are happy to announce our first ever RP-Only Banquet Event. This will be centered around an In Game Feast which will be catered. This event will take place at the Irish Heritage Center: 4626 N Knox Avenue, Chicago, IL 60630. - Room 304 --Free parking is available! No outside food or drinks are allowed!

We have the room from 10AM-5PM: the goal is lay on at 11AM! This is a full one day for all purposes except there will be no combat mods for this event! Your welcome to not even bring your weapons. However there will be some light combat duels/contests, along with logic/physical puzzles, several rp mods and ofcourse the feast and auctions which will form the center of the event.

The cost for this event for PCs is $35, however anyone who preregisters will only pay $25. This is the final event of the 2016 Season Pass however due to the higher then normal costs of this event the cost will be $10 for Pass holders. Also due to the higher site and food costs for this event we are offering two upgrade options. Upgrade 1 is $5 for a personal bottle of Sparkling Cider/Juice which IG will be a fine vintage wine given to you by a specific NPC. Upgrade 2 is $10 to be guaranteed seating at a Head Table or to be next to one of the primary NPCs. This confers no special privilege other then premium location during the feast.

Please submit your preregistrations via waysidelogistics@gmail.com or via the handy form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdcSnSuK0Vd7yrWGq52vrpyxz734SRMOWEFJON-y9E8O9whew/viewform

Prereg will close Tuesday January 10th at 11:59PM.

You may prepay via paypal to Robertdautovski@yahoo.com

Look for the In Game posts which will explain the story and special mechanics for this event.

PCs
1. Daphne P (Eve)
2. Vicki H (Elle)
3. Chad S (Quinn)
4. Chris I (Link)
5. Nate S (Nikolai) -Juice x2
6. Amie W (Raquel)
7. Melaina F (Kat)
8. James F (Grimshaw)
9. Ian P (Radi Ban Ternas Best Sunglasses?)
10. Lacey M (Rose)
11. Derek S (Sam)
12. Sean V (Nahani) -Juice
13. Nadine V (Neolani) -Juice
14. Stephanie P (Ludmilla) -Juice
15. Ethan R (Ignathius) -Juice
16. Annette S (Cyn)
17. Jon D (Aramis)
18. Mike T (John Smith)
19. Matt N (Kalin)
20. DG (EB)
21. Jenn F (Mutt) -Juice
22. Seamus C (Benjamin)
23. Chris S (Kanki)
24. Kyle H (Edwin)
25. Kristen S (Dustie White)
26. Brian G ( Thaddeus)

NPCs
1. Nate B
2. Carrie S
3. Tristin W
4. Rob D
5. Emma A

Last edited:
Yay!! I will be there-need to prereg but will be there:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Logistics,
For prereg purposes if we have a craft and a workshop will we be able to use the workshop for this event as it sounds like travel is not restricted prior to the start of the banquet?

Jon

Thank you.

Question,

So we don't need weapons.
I was wondering if I could I bring my latex cos-play sword. I don't think it would pass saftey at a normal event. I just use this blade for looks. and since you say no combat, I was hoping
But I wanted to check first.

Thanks
James "Grimshaw" Ferguson

Nice, Radi Ban Sunglasses!

There are bathrooms but we share them with 3 other banquet rooms, I am unsure if they are in use or not and waiting on the site to call me back. I would suggest being as in character as you can and then just doing finishing touches on site but will update if I learn more.

The bathrooms are spacious and there are many full length mirrors in the hall way as well. So doing make up on site should not be a problem though I would remind people to clean up after themselves and try to minimize any mess.

As a note people should park in the North Parking lot unless its full then you are welcome to park in the second lot.

Back