Supplies needed for the Maelstrom [Big West event]

Krystina F

Artisan
Hello all,

I have been in contact with fellow adventurers from the Maelstrom and they are in need of basic supplies and arms.

Clerk Terren has been managing the list of supplies needed. Currently due to their situation they are trapped underground and their food supplies are grossly depleted and scavenging has been difficult. So they are hoping any of us that may be joining the upcoming fight might be able to carry some spare food stuffs with them as we cross through the Mists.

Also they are looking for spare Arms and Armor. Their people are trained and ready to fight, but due to constant fighting, their weapons and armor have been damaged from use. Also, if that is not available, the raw materials would be greatly appreciated as they have blacksmiths available to use those raw materials.

Lastly, second hand clothing or larger swaths of fabric are needed. A lot of their clothing is rotting and falling apart. They are currently patching their clothes the best they can, but continued deterioration is making that difficult.

Terren says those are the most important items, but they will also take donations of raw materials for alchemy, medicines and potions. Enslavement antidotes and Purifies seem likely to be needed (but we will also need those for when we go back into the Auros Mountians).

Please let me know if you have any of these items that you are willing to donate to the war effort.

-Óle

((OOG: they are looking for spare weapon, armor, blacksmithing production, etc tags. We don't really have asset tags for the clothing and food supplies so if you are will to supply some of this please let me know so that I can email your home chapter (please let me know if it's not OR) and the CA chapter to let them know what we will be supplying in terms of those assets.))

Back