Task ahead of us

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
As we go into another year of task, I'd like to see what unfinished business is left by those in our community.

If anyone finds themselves open, please reach out and I'm sure some of us will be able to assist. Likewise, if you need assistance, please reach out to me and I'll direct others to you if you don't want it public.

- Asher

I'm planing to continue my studies on the Disjunction network, see if I can't figure out what the Shade did. And see about reconnecting recovered circles. Sir Victor gave me some notes he had from a former Earth Guild member who had studied the topic. I will work on a write up of my findings to distribute to the formalists in town. Also if anyone during their travels uses Disjunction I'd love to hear how their trip was.

I also have a theory about resurrection with multiple healers that I don't have time to look into. I wonder if the time needed to call the spirit to reform it's body and join us back in life could be cut down using multiple healers. If anyone with mastery of Healing Arts wants to work together to try it, notation on ill or positive effects on the resurected would be desired. The army could always use a young healer or two even if all they can do is preform resurrections.

-Gertrude

For those native to the Northern Ridge, is there anything my comrads can assist with?

Lord Asher Oakheart

Hello All,

If you find yourself with time on your hands and want to help, I can use assistance in the construction of a cavalry training grounds near the Earth Guild in Horizon. It will consist of stables, barracks, as well as several riding areas to practice. Please send word if you would like to assist (OOG and an IBGA).

Walk with Honor,
Sir Victor von Gryphon

Has anyone made any progress on anything over the last few weeks?

-Asher

Bruisey looking for teacher to help do more damage when Bruisey doing what Bruisey does, also to increase my ability in two handed edged.

Between: Briar, Socora, Ignaeous and Ragnarok you should be well covered on learning these new skills next market.

-Asher

Me missed new young tribesman who need learning? Me is more sorry now that me was not there but things needed doing....

Me will teach strength of tribes to this one.

Bruisey, if you are have questions you may speak to me privately through dreams.

-Stone Seeker Ragnarok

Back