Tavern Information

phedre

Squire
Several dietary restrictions came to my attention at the last event, and one of them I was unable to fully accommodate.

Is there ANYONE that will be eating at this weekend's event that has any specific dietary needs? (THIS INCLUDES VEGITARIANS!) The menu currently under consideration:

Baked Ziti,
Meatballs on the side
Garlic bread
Salad.

I'm either going to leave the cheese out of the recipe for the pasta, or make a small seperate batch without. I have two people that I know of (Becca and Christina) who are vegitarian and attending. Either email me at lauren.yung@gmail.com or PM me to let me know if you can't eat that meal. If I recieve your message by 10 AM on Friday, I will be able to shop accordingly. I will ask Mike Tino about allowing other people to cook in the kitchen, because it's his ServSafe certification that allows us to use the facility.

Also: the only "booze" the tavern will be able to serve is that which is left over from last event. If anyone wants to donate more, that is awesome :) I know that the gypsy party will be taking place, so I want to make sure everyone knows ahead of time.

PS: Lauren, I went vegetarian. Feed me. <3

I have my ussual dietary issues, and i will be there...

youthculture said:

This is a joke right? Because if not its a joke.

And who eats less than three? I can't imagine it to be very filling.

--Chazz <--who thinks people who deny that they were BORN with incisors should be immediately bacon wrapped and slow roasted

mmmmm slow roasted vegetarian. Does that come with a side of baked potato and chili?

Chazz said:

ROFL!

You're just mad because we're taking over! Soon meat eating will go the way of the dinosaur. Muahahahahah!

Hammerfist said:
mmmmm slow roasted vegetarian. Does that come with a side of baked potato and chili?

Yes. And Bacon.

Michiko said:
You're just mad because we're taking over! Soon meat eating will go the way of the dinosaur. Muahahahahah!

Toothless humanity is already present in all US states south of the Carolinas. Why would you wish that on the rest of us?

Then again, they atill eat meat.

--Chazz

Chazz said:
youthculture said:

This is a joke right? Because if not its a joke.

--Chazz <--who thinks people who deny that they were BORN with incisors should be immediately bacon wrapped and slow roasted

Yeah. Four months and counting, dude. You may mock me at your convenience. :D

Kelsey: I thought you were a part time meat eater. Your new "special" status has been noted :)

Jeremy: there will never be peanuts in what I make.

Roasted vegetarian is a possibility for a future event. The chili, however, would probably be tofu, because vegetarias are expensive and hard to procure. Sorry for that inconvenience.

I require many toasted jelly sandwiches delivered to me covered in Fairy dust at the most inconvenient, and epic times.

phedre said:
Roasted vegetarian is a possibility for a future event.

Not it.

phedre said:
Kelsey: I thought you were a part time meat eater. Your new "special" status has been noted :)

Jeremy: there will never be peanuts in what I make.

Roasted vegetarian is a possibility for a future event. The chili, however, would probably be tofu, because vegetarias are expensive and hard to procure. Sorry for that inconvenience.

Yeah. I sorta gave in and went all veg. I will likely submit to the siren call of bacon, though.

Tetsu said:
I require many toasted jelly sandwiches delivered to me covered in Fairy dust at the most inconvenient, and epic times.

Justin: do not ask for what you won't really want. If Tetsu spends too much time with fae, things may happen that your uncles won't appreciate. And if you're NPCing I'll just laugh and suggest somethin that's probably anatomically impossible.

youthculture said:
Yeah. I sorta gave in and went all veg. I will likely submit to the siren call of bacon, though.

Sorry, there is only ever enough to supply one bacon eating vegetarian. Whether she shows up or not makes you ***-out. There is however a package of turkey bacon that was donated 3 years ago that you are welcome to.

--Chazz

Three year-old turkey bacon? I knew you loved me, Chazz.

phedre said:
Roasted vegetarian is a possibility for a future event.
Please wait until I can play at Caldaria to do this, I'm so in for some roasted vegetarian.

Then you need to come play immediatly.

Sadly, he can't. Give him a few more years, John.

age faster.

Back