Tavern Recycling Program

Krystina F

Artisan
Hey Guys!

So at this next event I'm going to start gathering up our recyclables. I will have a small barrel in the tavern for us to toss soda cans and bottles into.

The point of this is to take the money I will get back from the bottle drop (I live super close to one) and return the funds back to the game by using it to buy props, decor, garb for monster camp etc.. basically to help enhance the atmosphere of the game a little bit at a time.

If there are things you would like to see the money spent on, please let me know. Obviously, this will only garner a small amount per game, but I'd like to see the cans be recycled and the money used for game than to see them thrown away.... which is half of what we do normally.

Also please do NOT remove any recycling from Camp K's recycling bins (the ones by the woodshed). That is theirs. Only put into the tavern barrel what was brought to game.

Thanks!
Krystina

Thank you for doing that! Let me know if you'd like a hand.

Hey Guys!
Also please do NOT remove any recycling from Camp K's recycling bins (the ones by the woodshed). That is theirs. Only put into the tavern barrel what was brought to game.

I feel this is blatantly anti-raccoon and I don't appreciate it.

-

Last edited:
Maybe you shouldn't be a Raccoon any more. Maybe you should be a Hobling....

Eh? Eh? How does that sound? Sounds good, huh? Yeah! YEAH!

....Certainly preferable to you weird humans.....

>:-[

Back