Tavern Tent

Grianadhmad

Artisan
Would the chapter be interested in having a pop-up tent to serve as a tavern setup wherever we meet for market days?

<disclosure> Not on staff </disclosure>

Absolutely having a tavern tent would be cool. At the June event some of the players/Owners from the South Michigan chapter set up a sweet tavern. It was like 20' by 20' and awesome.

If it was something you wanted to bring and set-up, 100% it would add to the game. That site has a drastic lack of shade problem. As for donating one to the chapter, it depends. Consider transportation, and storage of said tent.
Do you have a link/ picture of something you were thinking about?

-Joe

819IWFmCpfL._SX425_.jpg

No particular link as I have just been browsing around and happened to see some for only $60 or $80, which I'd have no problem donating. Most models that I see compact and store easily and weigh only 50 pounds.

Gotcha.
That's pretty much the exact tent the Somi guys brought, different color though.
I'll let Thetford weigh in on whether he can store and transport it.

-Joe

Thanks to my awesome plot team, we have paired down most of monster camp a lot so I do have room to haul things like that now. If you wanted to donate we could for sure use it. Would just have to get help putting it up and down at events.

Edit: removed

Last edited:
Back