Tea in the Tavern

Auryn

Artisan
Every market day I lug my tea caddy with me, I put my tea tasting skills to the test. Every evening after whatever big battle I will usually brew a few pots of tea in the tavern kitchens and if I find them to be to my standards I serve it. I make loose leaf tea in my cast iron kettle and strain out the leaves and bits, leaving only the glorious beverage that is tea.

Last market day I asked people to pay what you like and it seemed fairly successful. I'll be doing that again this market day, and I hope you'll like it. Whoever gets to me first gets to choose the blend of tea for the first pot!

This market day all proceeds will go towards the general care of the Sentinels of the Wild, my guild. I'm bound and determined to make sure Ragnarock gets the last things he needs for a Regen! (ㆁωㆁ*)

-Auryn Fairhorn

Ya so if anyone got a spare heart of the first forest laying around, me is willing to pay top coin for it.

-Ragnarok

Dearest Auryn,

I wish you success in your tea endeavors. However, I do ask that you do not bring or make any Mint tea this coming market. It has come to my attention that one of our fellow adventurers who will be present is severely allergic to mint.

Also, please be aware that mint is not something to have around any of our Sarr friends, should they join us. Mint tends to make them act most aggressively.

Regards,

--> Socora

I'll be sure to leave the mint tea with my grandma's caravan! That sounds awful and I don't want anyone to get sick! Also I had no idea that mint makes Sarr agressive... Thanks so much for the heads up Socorra, that could have been bad!
-Auryn

Do ya got fruit tea? I like fruit, I'm gonna be at da next gathering and can trade cookies for tea if ya take trade!

-Violet

I have a few different types of fruit tea and would be more than willing to trade, Violet!
-Auryn

Back