Thank you, Thank you, Thank you

The Owners of Alliance SoMI would like to public thank everyone who contributed their time, energy, and finances to making our Dragonfall Event such a success.

We've said it before, but we can't say it enough, the success of this game is based entirely on our Players' love for the game. You're the reason we run the game and you're the reason that we're able to run the game we run.

A huge thank you to everyone who helped cook, serve, clean, prepare, and in any way helped this weekend come together.

Genevieve specifically spent a ton of time organizing, sourcing, and preparing the feast. She deserves a huge round of applause. With out her, this feast would not have happened.

And thank you to the Players who made it out for the first time or just the first time, in a long time. We hope you had a great time and that we'll see you soon.

In two + decades of playing I have never seen a feast equal to what we were given this past event. It was remarkable. I've seen full weddings that would have looked like a monster truck pull next to what we experienced.

Thank you very much Genevieve, and thank you to Mike and her friends and family that came to help.

I can't speak for everyone but should there ever be something this larper can do for you you have only to ask.

Also thanks go to Paul for sticking it out with us as our NPC for the weekend. Always a huge help to our event.

Thank you!
Travis

I have to say, I was beyond impressed! The food was fantastic (Genevieve, you and everyone else did a wonderful job!), the decorations were great, and the performances really added to the overall feel of occasion. Everyone involved should be proud.

Back