Thanks and an Apology-

Waymaker-

I would like to begin with a thank you. Thank you for being present at the Luncheon in Anret and being willing to work within Wayside's Waymaker Stone Network while there. While I am sure I do not fully understand what work you did yesterday- I am grateful you returned for a visit to heal the network that so badly needs your care. Your actions and sacrifice are appreciated and noticed. Thank you.

As you have been saying for months the Goblin is a threat and his attack had begun- those present saw the actions the Goblin made at the luncheon and I am sure are ready and willing to assist you as you may need in your campaign to remove the Goblin and heal the network. I personally promise to do all I can to assist you.

The goblin needed cheap tricks of a wish from a Djinn to even attempt to take the Network from you- he has proven he is not a friend to the adventures nor the Kingdom.

I would like to end with an apology- I am sorry the community has not listened to you before they saw it with their own eyes. We owe you our gratitude and assistance in the work to remove the Goblin and heal the network. I apologize if you have not received that until now.

Yours In Service ,
Avacyn Called Ironrose
Lady of Strom's Rose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Avacyn, I assure you and all others that a wish is far greater then some cheap trick. Wishes hold such power and I am happy to draw out that power to make them come true. Cheap is such an unsavory term. The Goblin asked and I granted. If you so wished to end this struggle against him, just ask and it will happen.

I will find my way back to all of you in a few months.

Wishgranter Amon

Amon,
I would agree that such power was not cheap as it seems that there is a price to your granting of request. And the bigger the request the bigger the price. So what was the price that Wassiwaddle paid.

Aramis

Amon-

You misunderstood me- I meant that it was cheap trick in the fact the Goblin could not do it himself he needed False power to do so- not his own. He needed you to even attempt to remove a true master of the Waymaker Stones Network.

The cheap trick is truly the Goblin Wassiwaddle.

I have no doubt wishes are powerful and they come at great cost. I know for I have witnessed it first hand.

But i too am curious the payment Wassiwaddle made to you for his wish ...

Yours In Service,
Cyn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lady Ironrose,

You do not need to thank me for these things. I keep my promises regardless of the challenges that get in my way - especially if it benefits an entire continent's worth of people. Nevertheless, your words are appreciated. Thank you.

Also, as a suggestion, I would advise against insulting Amon or the goblin. There is truly no need for it, and just adds unnecessary fuel to the fire. This advice works for most anyone in fact. Words are hollow and meaningless unless acted upon and proven.

To Those Who Have Offered,
Thank you. I will reach out to you shortly.

Safe Travels,
Waymaker

Last edited:
Back