Thanks to Craig

Craig,

I heard from Renee about the electronic form that you created. I'm sure it will help a great deal with the re-writes. If she posts it on the main forum before I see it please feel free to post a link here on the NH board.

Thanks a ton!

Gary

I pulled a excell sheet someone made ages ago off the forums here that is awesome for building new character. If anyone needs it just send me a pm with your email address, and i will email it to you.
--bill

You are welcome. As soon as I have the final information I need the sheets will be done and go public.

These are worksheets specifically designed to be printed out so they can be used in logistics or by people who don't want to excel. As Bill stated, there are a number of very well made character building excel sheets that have been distributed in the past (a favorite of mine was one that had drop down boxes to select your race and class).

The end goal for all of this is to help the logistics lines during the transition to the new rules be shorter. And a suggestion for all those who are able to: get your rulebook early, contact logistics for a current build count, and send in a prereg of your new character. Skipping the line at the opener will save you a TON of time.

Looking forward to the season,
-Craig

Renee posted the PDF along with one of the many excel sheet to help build characters if you want to do it on the computer.

http://www.alliancecharacter.info/

The moral of this story is: the new rulebook is out... you can download it via pdf or order it and have it arrive at your house (I got mine yesterday). Help save the logistics teams a hassle and do your forge before the event, not at the event.

The season is around the corner, see you all soon.

-Craig

Back