Thanks

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

There were a bunch of thanks that I went over at closing, but in reality, only half (a third?) made it to closing ceremonies due to inclement weather.

In addition to our usual bunch of thanks, I want to give a special shout out to the plot team. They have kicked some major *** this year, while being able to roll with the punches of everything this year had to give them. (Schedule and site changes to name a few). From the bottom of my heart, thank you kindly for all of your hard work, dedication, and commitment to our community. You have made this game greater for your footprint upon it.

I also want to thank Mike Paxton for his dedication and hard work. He kept me sane for a long time period so that I could devote time to CEO stuff, site stuff, and other owner-related responsibilities. Without him, I would've taken several hostages by now. He will still stay on board to do Treasure Bucket for us and help with 2.0 MI conversions when it goes live. Please do NOT go to him with ANY other game related topics for discussion/issues/complaints. He has served his time admirably and honorably. Please kindly leave him be. :)

Thank you all!

I am looking forward to 2.0 weekend and a new year!

Jesse

Thanks Jesse! I'm super excited about the new changes coming next year, especially getting to see the awesome new site. Anyway, let's keep on trucking, next year is going to be fun!

Back