That feeling when...

Draven

Count
You want to playtest two different builds at the same playtest event.

Ugh.

You want to playtest two different builds at the same playtest event.

Ugh.
You will be able to. One for each Logistics period. Or play the same one both times, if you want.

Me personally? I am going to be playing a Scout build and an Earth Spellsword build.

You will be able to. One for each Logistics period. Or play the same one both times, if you want.

Me personally? I am going to be playing a Scout build and an Earth Spellsword build.

Oh shoot, I completely missed that.

Well. My November event is gonna be heeeeecka weird.

Note that this is *not* in the standard Playtest Packet, but Chapters can choose to allow this if they wish.

Yeah, my bad -- that was in one of the older versions of the 0.11 packets, not in this version.

Oregon might still do it. I'm just not sure how much I want to run my Logistics team ragged. :p

@Draven -- alternatively, come to the Oregon playtest for your one build and the Seattle playtest for the second build. :D

@Draven -- alternatively, come to the Oregon playtest for your one build and the Seattle playtest for the second build. :D

I strictly NPC for Oregon, man....the beds are better. ;)

Back