The After LARP-ers Comic

Siren Aspen

Hello friends!

My name is Siren and I draw a weekly comic about the in between games lives of LARPers. I plan on eventually posting them on a website of some kind, but in the meantime I wanted to take a consensus here on the forums as to what kind of content people would want to see. I'd also like to ask if you have any out-of-game stories to tell, please post them here as a response!

In the meantime, the Denver Alliance chapter facebook is up to date on the comic, but here is a sneak preview for those of you who haven't seen it yet:

20988270_1616528158365895_1019106749653228179_o.jpg

The text reads:
"Scribe, is that you?"
"Yeah! How'd you guess?"
"Your hands are stained with ink..."
"Oh... That... It won't come off!"
"Oh man! Have you tried PineSol?"

What program are you using to create this? If the text is difficult to read, I suggest creating a larger size format, and using a text layer to type the letters in to get your kerning and layout before hand-drawing the letters on an overlay layer.

What program are you using to create this? If the text is difficult to read, I suggest creating a larger size format, and using a text layer to type the letters in to get your kerning and layout before hand-drawing the letters on an overlay layer.

I have started doing this for the new issues. This particular strip was the first one ever so there have been some upgrades to the format and drawing style.

Back