The Battle of Eire and Aiolia against Sadeen Moor

Jevedor

Fighter
New Hampshire Staff
Crossroads Staff
Re: The Battle of Eire and Aolia against Sadeen Moor

ppppphhhhh..... math and physics.... i disbelieve math and physics...

Jevedor said:
ppppphhhhh..... math and physics.... i disbelieve math and physics...

If only it worked that way...

Gosh, wouldn't it be helpful if all our players knew when the cut off was to get submissions in for this so your brilliant writers had time to debate the final outcome and write a properly dramatic story.....

Just sayin :D

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
are due on April 29th. The deadline is early due to Gary having some sort of frat party to go to, and Stacey and I having a baby due shortly after the deadline. As in, Stacey will have the baby and I will politely watch from just as close as I can get before they confiscate my iced tea. Actually, it should be noted that since infants are notoriously poor at counting, it's entirely possible that the new guy will come sooner than anticipated. In fact, I am anticipating it. Should that be the case, I will post here that for very secretive reasons the time table has been disturbed, and our timeliness in turn has also been affected. In either case, the final deadline for submissions is 11:59 pm on 4/29/10, and the Final Countdown of 9 days, 3 hours and 13 minutes begins now.

All that aside, we the plot team were very pleased with the number of submissions we recieved over the winter, and are hoping that the foundation work layed in the responses will help make the year more immersive and compelling for everyone. To that end, we are encouraging those who submitted over the winter to continue to send in monthly writeups. Whenever possible, get them in early. Whenever reasonable, work in groups. This allows us to make better quality responses that are much less likely to contradict each other.

As always, all submissions should be going to deadlandscharplot at gmail dot com. The only exception to this is if there is something in your submission that needs to be kept secret for a plot member. In that case, send it to myself and/or Gary. If it needs to be secret from both of us, no, you can't.

Thank you,

-Dan "I don't control the plot team, the plot team controls me" Beshers

--bill

You have at least one more from me coming in. just getting together the remain pieces.

You had to persuade them by chopping them into pieces?

Michiko said:
You had to persuade them by chopping them into pieces?

Judging by Michiko's new avatar, he ordered you to do it.

HAHAHAHA! Jeremy still needs to put more hearts on my spear. :D And Fever Grey wouldn't give me a pooka so I made my own.

You didn't ask for one, just to pet a specific one. If you'd asked for one of your own, that would have been a whole different question.

Same answer, but totally different question.

You got my hopes up for a second there.

Not that I have pooka envy or anything.

Utieties said:
I already know who will win. My winter write up told me so.

You might have some great information, but trust us, this one is by no means decided.

I don't know, I heard utieties killed good father and galloway and became all monsters. that sounds pretty final to me.

sltwolf said:
I don't know, I heard utieties killed good father and galloway and became all monsters. that sounds pretty final to me.

He didn't read the fine print. "Your character is actually high during this entire write up."

Gary,

I received a phone call from a member of your plot team who told me my write up. They were very clear on these points. I mean I am not going to ruin it for everyone else but I know how this battle plays out.

Utieties said:
Gary,

I received a phone call from a member of your plot team who told me my write up. They were very clear on these points. I mean I am not going to ruin it for everyone else but I know how this battle plays out.

Interesting, since none of them, myself included, has any idea. This puppy has been outsourced to Jeff, and he isn't deciding till after everything is in, so unless you time travel I suspect someone is messing with you, or is totally flipping a ten sided quarter?

It's so obvious tho I mean the result is obviously the temporal Voraths whom time traveled and ended both before it could begin

Back