The Battle to Capture Spiritwrack

Traceroo

Rogue
Greetings Adventurers of Wildwood,

The Kingdom of Acarthia achieved a great victory past midnight on Saturday night of the 414 Ducal Tournament. Gathered adventurers secured the dread artifact weapon known as "Spiritwrack," and removed it from the terrible clutches of the enemies of good folk. Victims killed by that frightful weapon suffer consequences to their resurrection. The magic within such an artifact cannot be destroyed by any known normal means, and thus it was imperative that Acarthia see it out of enemy hands and under security. Its capture represents a significant achievement for those who fight for the right and the good in the land.

I wish to prepare a list of names of those who were instrumental in recovery of this weapon, either before this battle in its research and communication about the threat it posed -- and of course those who stood on the battlefield to capture the hammer actively. Please add to the list I write below with the names of those who were present so that we may have a complete record of the heroes responsible for this victory. It is my intention to submit the final list both to The Acarthia Times, and to the Royal Court of Acarthia in praise of these fine heroes... I suspect that my list here is a poor start to what will become the final version. Please forgive any omissions from this first draft. Any apparent slight is unintentional, and but the result of my poor memory and fatigue at the time of the battle.

My thanks to you.

In service to Acarthia,
Dame Katherine Albright
Knight of Rivervale

Alexander Fairfax
Aneira Owens
Baron Darius Rivervale
Brooke Blaine
Connor Rinaldi
Esther Storavan
Kendrick Eisenhal
Lagarde Rhoade