The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated April 21st

Diamond_Kate

Artisan
Gettysburg Staff
Here is a UPDATED currently known list of items we need for donations:
the first list here will be edited as I receive goods, If you plan on donating stuff on the first list, confirm it with me to make sure someone hasn't donated it yet.

PLEASE NOTE, YOU NEED TO PRESENT YOUR RECEIPTS WITH YOUR DONATIONS IF YOU WANT TO GET FULL CREDIT IN GOBBIES. If there is a set number of gobbies that is awarded for a particular item (wep reps and packets for example) a receipt is not needed. Otherwise have your receipt with you or make due with maybe lower than you would have expected. Donations can be made to Rich, or Scott K. on Site. Weapon donations will need to be marshaled prior to donation. (they must have a marshal sticker on them that is from that month) e-mail or PM me for "up to date" numbers of what weapons we need.

Items that are not needed at this time. Costume Jewelry & Fake Body Parts. Below is a pretty big list of all sorts of stuff people can donate whatever your talents could be. please try to limit your donations to these items for the time being. Items marked in bold are worth more right now as we really REALLY need them.

New things we need

Make-Up items

* Make up wedges (2-3 bags)
* Elf Ears, and Evil Elf/Orc Ears (Down-turned ones) About 1 dozen of each.
* Horns of various types (by the pair of course!) 2 dozen pairs
* Spirit Gum (lots)
* Liquid Latex (lots)

* Wal Mart Gift Cards any denomination. These are needed as soon as possible and can be sent to me at the store (address is below) cause there is plenty of stuff that we need and I cant afford to buy it all myself. If you send it to me, include your name and player number so you can be credited immediately for your donations. This is a big item and is worth it to me big time, you will be compensated greatly for it.

* Colored light bulbs (blue, red, green, yellow, black, etc...) right now any colors are good. they need to fit a standard size light bulb socket.

* Extension cords (any size, new or "newer" ones only) these can be your standard m/f plugs or an extension cord with multiple (f) sockets at one end. And the longer the better.

*Surge Protectors (electrical strips with an on/off switch) we could use about 6 of these.

* Tarps (any size) Preferable colors are brown, green, blue, red, and black. any other color is acceptable as long as you contact me first. I would like to get a few other odd colors, but we would only need one or two of them.

Kite string (rolls of it) any color, bonus for it being black, brown, blue, or green (non neon please)

Medieval Furniture (THIS MUST HAVE THE APPROVAL OF RICH AND SCOTT BEFORE YOU MAY BRING IT TO THE SITE) wooden furniture that will not be out of game or character for the site. You must send photos of your suggested donation to me at rich.ditzler@gmail.com with the subject stating furniture donation. and you MUST have approval from me before it is brought to the site. No exceptions. please do not make this a hassle. we only want a few pieces for now. We only want period stuff, and we don't want garbage. So please let's take our time with this and do it right. making sure its approved will save everyone a lot of hassle and grief.

Swords will not be taken if it has a cross guard of less than 6"
* Claw Reps (short, and long lengths)
* Long Swords
* Long Axes
* Long Maces
* Crossbows (light and heavy)
* Javelins (counterweights should be no larger than a 'c' battery)
* Alchemy packets, Archery Packets
* Bottles of Water (Lots) this is not needed at this time for the end of the season.
* Snack Bars or Candy Bars (lots)
* Cup O' Noodles (Chicken, Beef, and anything veggytarian) (Lots)
* Gallons of Water (Any Size of Container) (Lots) We need around 10-15 Gallons of Water to just run the tavern an event.
* 3 Lt. Bottles of Soda (Cola, Diet Cola, Ginger Ale, Root Beer) about 4 bottles of each.
* Dry Erase Markers (2 Packs)
* Energy Drinks (Red Bull, Monster, Rock Star, Etc.)
* Gatorade or other replenishment drinks. (Bottles or Mix)

* Camping Chairs (6) (Preferably the fold out kind that come in a bag)
* More Gatorade please, seriously...
* Folding Chairs (10)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*Cake Makeup in the following colors (Red, Brown, Black, White, Green)
*Make-up Brushes (1 dozen)
*Colored Feathers for Biata applications

------------------------------------------------------------ -----

CLOTHING STUFF
All of the listed clothing/stitched fabric products should be double stitched and should be made of durable cloth, if it looks flimsy, you will get less gobbies for it or it will be turned down.

Items presented here are also to be made for standard wear, do not present special clothing (ducal garb for example) for these requests. This stuff is for general use. of all characters.

* Basic (sweat style) Pants. dark colors, M, Lg, XL, XXL are all needed

* Linen Shirts (Long and Short Sleeves) Brown, Black, Tan & White. (They should be no smaller than Large, or XL, and we will need a few 2X and one or two 3X also of each color. (We are looking for about 10 more of each color at this time.

* Vests simple fabric vests in natural colors, hunter green, brown, black, tan. These also need to be in L, XL, 2X, 3X (need about 10 of each color in L & XL; 5 2X ; & 3X sizes. Vests should be quilted or made to be nice looking, not fabric just sandwiched out to make a "fake" vest.

* Hooded Cloaks, fitted to fasten in the front, OR with a solid front that is put over the head. (About 20 different kinds)

* Leather or Canvas Backpacks. Brown, Black, Green, Tan. (2-3 of each color)

* Leather or Canvas Belts (period please) they should be at least 40" in length minimum (About 20 belts)

* Leather and Canvas Belt Pouches or Shoulder Bags any non-day-glow color. pouches need to be capable of being put on a belt with a 2" wide strip. (30 belt pouches, and 10-15 shoulder bags)

* Tapistries (heavy ones that can block the cold and look period) or just be used as wall hangings. If you can make ones that look like they would have depicted iconography from Icenia or of the Baronial Coats of Arms would be a great thing to create) *Check with me FIRST ON THIS ONE FOLKS.

* Black Plastic Sheeting (6mm or heavier please) as much as you can get. preferably with one dimension at least 8' in width.

------------------------------------------------------------ --

These are all standard requests that are always needed.

* Elastic cloth band material (2" wide) Black, Brown, or White please.

*Duct Tape: (Silver, Red, Black, White, Brown) (Gorilla Tape, black)

*Pipe Foam Insulation 5/8" thick (1/2" inner diameter preferred) this stuff can be found at ACE Hardware stores still, you can order it by the case too)

* Open Cell Foam (2" or 2.5" thickness) [1' x 1' segments or bigger]
this can be bought at fabric stores or we buy it from mattress companies like Lemoyne Sleeper.

* Contact/Rubber/Barge Cement (bottles or tubes is appreciated)

* Bolts of Cloth (Cotton or Linen is preferred) a few yards of most solid colors is good. [Red, Blue, White, Black, Blue, Green, Brown]are preferred, [Yellow, Orange] are in lower demand.

* Rubber bands (in boxes or bags of 500 or more) please do not bring in a few rubberbands and expect gobbies.

* Bags of Bird Seed (no sunflower seeds or corn cob, or cracked corn)

* Lumber (plywood, 2x4s, particle board) [Lowes or Home Depot gift cards are actually preferred] Donations of lumber will only be taken at the site. Lumber must be new. Gift Cards can be donated at the store or on site

These are things that we will generally always need. Donations can be made at the the site (preferably on the first day of the event) or they may be dropped off at my store during normal store hours. (make sure Rich will be there to receive it) You will receive a receipt for your donation which you will have to turn in to Logistics. If you can, please notify me of incoming donations so I know to expect it. I still PC a lot and want to make the best use of both of our times. I don't want you trying to find me at all hours of the night to make a donation.

We are always looking for assistance in props building at the store!

if you want to bring stuff to the store (for you locals)

The Adventurer’s Guild
3878 Union Deposit Road. Harrisburg, Pa 17109 (Beside Ashley Furniture)
(717) 561-8140

rich.ditzler@gmail.com (please put PROPS as part of the header)

Store Hours: Mon-Thurs: noon-9:00pm / Friday/Sat: noon - 10:00pm / Sun: noon-6:00pm

http://maps.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTExNmI ... %252017109

Prop nights when we have them. will last until we are ready to go home (the customers will be kicked out at closing) pizza and drinks will can be donated if participants can help and gobbies will be awarded for it.

LAST NOTE *** If you have a special talent in props making, or you are handy around tools, we would love to know about it! Please let me know if you would have a specialty that I should know about. I want to help you help us. PM or e-mail me and I'll try to find a great match for you.

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF

Also, I am not sure that we are allowing candles at the new site, so you probably should take that off your list. I still have about 4 dozen in my basement at home, because we're not using them...

No worries about the candles. I bought 24 rechargeable LED candles to donate.

it's too bad we can't use real ones. i totally understand why and support the decision, but get 30 candles in the tavern and maybe it would help heat it haha.

Mike I can't figure out how to sticky this!

That was so very helpful Scott.

Fearless Leader said:
Cup O' Noodles (Chicken and Beef) (Lots)

Dammit! Some of us eat neither. How about some shrimp ones in there as well, hm?

and veggie ones.......... for those of use who don't even eat shrimp

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHl6QkC9__8&feature=related[/youtube]

hey rich, can we get one of these pretty please..... thanks your a champ.

:D

-Cortni

That is awesome.

Ali is the big costume maker. Michelle, put her on it ASAP!

Ali is currently making about 6 other monsters. This one will have to be put into the queue.

Ezri said:
Ali is currently making about 6 other monsters. This one will have to be put into the queue.

Well crack that HoP whip!

Re: The Big Donation List / PROPS STUFF updated June 27th

I have a Mini Fridge and Microwave for NPC Camp.
They require minimal power and im sure NPC's will love cold drinks. Let me know if you are interested and I can bring them with me next HQ event.

Onitt

The mini fridge also has a small freezer compartment. (for ice pack re-use)

That would be awesome, Onitt.

Thanks.

--- Eric Stehle / Ivan Drake

When are you going to change the cup o'noodles request to include something for us discriminated against vegetarians? I protest!

Also, since Luther installed a filter and we bought a brita filter, we don't need the water donated to the tavern any more, because the water from the well is tasting just fine!

Last event while I was there I got lots of cheddar flavored cups of noodles, but that was really the only flavor I saw that wasn't chicken, beef, or shrimp.

Back