The Coming Marketday

Lurin

Duke
As the last bits of winter fade away I am once again looking at visiting the lands of Wayside and am looking for two things.

First, I am in need of some good quality javelins, at least four, not too heavy, nor weakly constructed. I am sure there are a number of skilled craftsmen that are able to provide me with such and I look forward to speaking with anyone willing to constuct what I need. (Just tags, not reps)

Secondly I am interested in becoming invested in the local Earth circle, as I've been spending more time in Wayside then I had ever expected and would like to be able to perform resurrections if needed.

If you can help with either of the above, or know someone that can, I would be most appreciative to hear about it.

Lurin, Leader of the Earthen Fist

Lord Lurin,

You are in need of some good quality Javelins? Well I am a master smith, I can craft those for you, Normally I would charge about 10 silver for those but for an outstanding leader such as yourself for leading the lords and ladies of the town to the destruction of the baby eating undead abomination of the one Dirt eatin self proclaimed "Prince" Gypsie Quassim. I believe it would be right to sell it to you for a total of 5 silver for 4 of those Javelins.

Master Mike Lander
Smith of Wayside

Lurim,

Speak to our apprentice Hennessy.... it seems he and WraitClaw found something which could satisfy your needs for a resurection platform last year. On the other hand you could tie yourself to one of the local earth guilds...

GrimClaw
Bear Chieftain

Guildsman Lurin,

It seems that I may be doubly useful to you this market day.

I know that I am not as skilled a blacksmith as Smith-Lander, but I can turn out a passable Javelin or two. Perhaps I could assist Smith-Lander in filling your order, I do enjoy a few good hours of honest work at the forge.

Before the coming market day I will ask Wraithclaw to help me appraise the safety of the "ressurrection platform" we may have located. Perhaps with his knowledge and your skill, this coming market day we will be able to create another safe-haven for natural magics.

May we forever be free peoples,
Hennessy

Smith Lander,

It appears that I find myself in need of a few armaments as well. Though Master Lurin's order is more pressing then my own, if you could find the time to forge a spear I would be very appreciative.

May you find warmth from Winter's sweet embrace,
Kevar Byrne, Member to the Order of the Earthen Fist

Lord Hennessy, I would be honored to have you in my forge, Lord Kevar I will make you a spear as well, is there anything special you need with this spear, does it need to be silver or resistant to Shatter spells, they are much harder to make but with Lord Hennessy helping me with the Javalins it should be withing my reach of skills.

Master Lander

Unfortunately Master Smith Lander,
I am quite strapped on coin. If you would be able to write out the expenses for me and send them via pigeon I would be much appreciative. I may then discuss with Master Lurin and Runir the best course of action.

I would be interested in pricing for a Shield, Spear and Longsword with either Silver, resistance to shatter or just plain old steel.

Friend Kevar-

I have a simple steel longsword that might suit you. Unfortunately, I will be unable to make the market in Briarpass, though I will be in Alboria earlier that month. Perhaps I could meet with you then?

-Mara Glenbeck

Mara,
I am saddened to hear that you will be unable to make it to Wayside, I am sure we will find ourselves their again soon enough. May your travels in the later part of the month find you well.

I will indeed look forward to meeting you in Alboria, I am unsure whether I need another steel longsword though perhaps I have a few pieces of equipment that you may find useful.

Until we meet again.

Back