The Dream Realm

Fellow Lantern Bearers and Resurrected,

As some of you may know the dream realm of our home has long required tending and care. Myself, Tsura and Akemi have taken on the efforts to repair this realm.

We have reached a stage where we require help from each and every one of you. If you have a moment in your efforts to come speak with myself or Tsura, we would be happy to elaborate on how you can help us with our task and thank you for your time. This is not assistance that requires great temporal, spiritual or physical commitment to the best of our knowledge at this time, but it will require you to place a certain amount of trust in us.

I apologize for being vague in my request, we are keeping our tactics to heal dream rather close to the vest for fear of any espionage on the part of our mutual enemy. Our foes have often targeted Dream before in an effort to kill our hope and resolve by shattering the realm, we are taking every precaution with its defense. I hope you understand.

Thank you all very much for your time.

Safe Dreaming,

Knight-Candidate Marisa Silverrose of House Phoenix and the Guardians of the New Moon.

PS If on any of your travels you encounter stones resembling teardrops, often clear and either blue, pink or colorless we have need of them. If you believe to have encountered one of these stones but are unsure my sisters and I are capable of identifying them.

That is good to know. I was not aware that it was possible to directly attack the dream realm. I am interested in learning more about the threat and what I can do to help stop it.

Back