The Earth Guild of Koroshi and the Healing House

*there is a feeling of motherly love in the dreaming*

Greetings everyone!!

As some - maybe all - of you know - Count Ko has given me the honored task of starting an Earth Guild of Koroshi ! With this he has also given me a building to make a Healing House !

This is so exciting! I will be spending the winter cleaning it up and giving it all the calming touches a House of healing should have! Last market with the help of Sir Mathis we laid a permeant Earth circle within the building and I hope your sprints will feel pulled to it instead of the Tavern circle in case of resurrections - so you can have a degree of privacy and comfort.

Currently I am preparing robes and blankets . Gathering soft fabrics and candles galore! Having signs made and myself making banners !

My goal is a comfortable location to learn earthen arts and find comfort in resurrections. I also wish the healing house to represent the adventures who defend it and honor it with their care.

In that vain- I wish to make banners for each group that is willing to help defend the healing house and those who find comfort in it's walls. If you wish your groups banner to hang in honor - please let me know.

On the note of defense - Count Ko has given me the blade Dragon's Reach to intrust that the healing house and those who will use it for the wellbeing of the Kingdom are safe. I will be thinking of ways to name a Guardian to carry the powerful blade over the winter months.

This is a very exciting time for myself - a chance to establish a beacon of hope and healing within my new home. I ask if anyone has ideas or suggestions to please come to me as this is a new challenge for me!

I also ask any Earth Casters please consider joining our ranks! Together we will insure Koroshi is full of competent and united casters of the Earthen Arts and Healers are always on hand for the people !

Thank you!

Yours In Service ,
Cyn

Guild Mistress of the Earth Guild of Koroshi
Artifact of the Dragon's Claw
Founder of Forgotten Hope
Mother

"My Life For Theirs"
"Defending the Dealings of Time and Space"

*a feeling of motherly love flows from the dreaming*

Mutt-

The Earth Guild would be honored to have you among it's numbers Mutt!

We can talk more one on one in person and via dreaming !

So much to do! Do you have suggestions or things you would like to see in an Earth Guild? I am so excited Mutt!

YIS,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Lady Cyn,

I would love to be affiliated with someone of your caliber and good standing. Please consider me joined and awaiting orders. Looking forward to doing some good in my new home.

~Dustie White

*you feel an intense wave of motherly love from the dreaming*

Dustie-

I would be honored to have you among the ranks of the Earth Guild - your exalted skills both with tactical planning and protection are beyond needed and I am grateful you are willing to join.

This winter will be used to plan and prepare the building we have been graciously given by Count Ko.

Do you have any ideas or suggestions for the guild as a whole?

Thank you for stepping forward and I look forward to more time to talk with you as we establish this Earth Guild !

On a side note- I gave up my ladyship in Wayside, so as much as it pains me I no longer have the right to be called Lady. That has stopped very few from calling me it but just the same I feel I should mention it.

YIS,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Last edited:
Guild Mistress Cyn,

Though I live not in dragonreach if you ever..... i repeat... IF YOU EVER Need my assistance or the knowledge base to Help train Guardians for the earth guild of Koroshi I will do my best to come. As far as I know I may not have the travel capabilities right now but I am sure something could be arranged for me to make a visit up to train folk. Knowledge and skills are not something I think should be kept to oneself. I would love to teach more of what I have learned in my time training and what I continue to learn. You can contact me anytime through the dream. Though you may have given up the official title you are still a noble person, Cyn, and that I respect more then anything.

May the best of days be upon you in all matters you must attend to.

Guardian Taliss

Journeyman Guardian of the Light in The earth Guild Of Wayside

Guardian Talliss,

My friend your words mean more to me than I can say. I am honored you would be willing to come so far in the mists to help train those who will protect the healers of Dragonreach. I have always know you are a true and honorable person, but everyday you reaffirm this. I am so proud of the woman you are becoming in your adventuring career.

We shall arrange a time for you to come and help train as well as a time for you to just enjoy the beauty of Dragonreach and the adventuring community that gather there. I think you will find a great many people you can learn from and befriend here.

Thank you for your kind words on my nobility, I am humbled by them and hope to always honor them.

If you have need of me in any endeavor - you have but to ask and I will be at your side my friend. The same goes for your beautiful fiancé.

YIS,
Cyn

Mother

"My Life For Theirs"

Back