The events which took place in Synvia last fall

Dom

Scout
I am looking for any and all information anybody can provide of the events which took place within Synvia last fall. Specifically anything pertaining directly to the nightmare storm or the creatures who were spawned from it.

I have not yet been able to make my rounds to each group in person. For those who may feel that they would be in breach of the noble order not to discuss certain matters of the gather, I have been granted permission by Sir Grimm and Countess Ezri to look into these matters.

Private dreams and missives, away from the eyes and ears of enemies and those who cannot be trusted are the proper form of response.

Additionally, even if you do not have any information to share, allow this to be a general announcement that I will be speaking with each team/group regarding the dispensation of pertinent information. If there is a preferred point of contact for each group, let them be known to me and I should like to meet with them at the next gather.

Many thanks
Dr. Crassirostris

Doctor,

We will talk at the next gather.

Sir Marcusagrim Anvilstrike

Goodman Crassirotris,

I will not be following the Icenian adventurers into whatever crisis will inevitably arise in the next month or two. But information is what I do. Seek me out if you ever come to Brittington, I'll trade you fact for fact.

Spymaster Dorgun

We will be in touch, Dorgun and Sir Grimm

Back