The First Goblin,

Kitaruen

Knight
Wazzawhilldle or whatever you call yourself. The First Goblin, The master of all but 5 waystones, ect......I summon you for judgement.

You will report to the adventurers at the coming market and surrender the item of power you have that I need, that they need, that the world needs. Not your cloak, not your hat, not any bubbles you carry, but the item bound to one of the other beings from a far gone age.

Report or be hunted by every fae in the land. I care not for your fail safe it is a simple thing to overcome -so know you are not safe unless I deem it so.

Also I hope that Sam and Foss have spread my new willingness to work with the adventurers and my deal to give up no small measure of who I am. Yasu and Nuka I hope you enjoy the gift of vengeance I have bestowed.

Joven

If you are going to give away such a trinket on a such empty orders then I will just reclaim it.

-Amon

Hi Everyone,

Joven..... Is that an H sound like hope or a J sound like joke....
Speaking of a joke.

Why did the Bard Lich play his music backwards??

Because he was decomposing...

Get it, decompos... Nevermind

So yes. I'm pretty sure I have the thing you are talking about and yeah I could for sure give it to the adventures.

But Amon is kinda right, I shouldn't just give away a such a trinket. But, Amon I thought we had a deal when we got out and then you were all like.
"I'm gonna get all strong and grant wishes and stuff"
And I was like "That's cool, I'm gonna just go see some things and eat food and not do that."

So ok. King of all. Jeez. I thought with a title like First Goblin I was being overzealous. But Wow.. Good for you.

But yeah. I'll make the adventurers a deal. If they help me with a tiny favor. Like really small and not dangerous at all.... I will bestow to them the trinket in question. Is that exceptable.
If the adventurers accept, I'll come out Friday night to their meeting place and discuss details.
If someone could have some food for me that would be really nice too. Not necessary but nice.

Ok Bye,

FG

Last edited:
Glad everyone is on zhe same page...and here I thought it wouldn't be easy.

- Binks

Back