The Golden Dragon Forge

Harlock

Wanted to let everyone know that The Golden Dragon Forge is now mobile. I have aquire a cart and have loaded it up with my wares. (This is just temporary.) If any one need anything, I am willing to setup a temporary forge and make it for you. Please let me know.

Harlock Hammerhand said:
Wanted to let everyone know that The Golden Dragon Forge is now mobile. I have aquire a cart and have loaded it up with my wares. (This is just temporary.) If any one need anything, I am willing to setup a temporary forge and make it for you. Please let me know.
Just a word to the wise, even a temporary seller of items needs to get a licence for said sales. If you like, come on by the shop and I can tell you about the diffrent papers and costs and requierments. Or if you want to keep it simple, you can also find someone with said licences to buy your items and sell them in general.

Harlock Hammerhand said:
How much is a licence?
Well, that depends on a number of things. You have to have citizen papers or travelers papers first. Then you can get a peddlers license (under 5gold transactions, and no real legal advantages) or a merchants license (any amount of transactions, and some legal rights and obligations.) the merchants license also needs you to have a shop, or similar thing in town. A workshop, or a dry-docks for example. As I said, there are a lot of little things to it. The two licenses themselves are 1 gold for peddler, and 2 for merchant.

I would like then to get travelers papers and a merchants license. Don't know when I can pick those up, but please have them ready when I do.

Harlock Hammerhand said:
I would like then to get travelers papers and a merchants license. Don't know when I can pick those up, but please have them ready when I do.

I am simply informing you of them actally. To get them you need to contact the local anagraph, preferably in person, and have her do the paperwork on you. Then a copy of the fact you have the license's will go on record with the area. Also keep in mind what I was about the requierments for a merchants licence. You will need to get said workshop/shop/storefront/whatever, before getting your merchants licence.

Back