The Healer's Guild of the Ceriopolis

Draven

Count
Residents of the Ceriopolis,

Sir Tantarus mentioned that there is a new healer's guild in the Ceriopolis.

I am....extraordinarily hesitant to put myself under any flag, banner, organization, alliance, at this moment. At best, I am allied with the Ceriopolis. But it would be helpful to know of this guild, its authority, leadership...well, any of that, really.

If anyone is able and willing to share information about this guild with me, I would be grateful for it. If you feel your observations should be private, feel free to send me such a communication, and what you tell me will stay between us.

-Zeth
Primal Shaman of the Ceriopolis

You may wish to consult with Guildmistress Squire Sprig Elliotia, if you wish to be considered for membership.

Squire Vellis Valeriana Tsalarioth, Psychopompos

Former-Dominus Vitae of the Ceriopolis Zeth,

If you have concerns about offhand-acquired information, I would suggest more tactic word choice. Speaking publicly on your hesitancy of something you admittedly know nothing of serves only to cause derision to the structure being built under Duke Aderica's rule.

As Vellis has suggested, I would also suggest inquiring the New Leaf Academy's leader, as the natural choice to such a role as the leader of a Healer's Guild.

Please remember that we're in this together.

-Eli

Thank you both for clarifying for me. I was under a different impression, that this was an entirely new Guild, and not the New Leaf.

I appreciate your information.

Back