The Houses We Seek

Draven

Count
Friends,

Lately, there's been an effort for us to share our knowledge, avoid secrets, trust each other as a community.

I doubt this will ever be fully realized, but I hope I'm wrong.

But in the interest of encouraging this, I'm going to share my intentions regarding the Houses, and my reasoning. It's not my intention to discuss this, or open the possibility of changing my mind. I'm not going to.

I am seeking any and all information regarding the location of the House of Light and Lies. I intend to discover how to open it, and then I shall likely do so. I'm aware there are risks, and I'd rather regret being victim to that risk than potentially allowing someone else to suffer because I did not.

I am likely going to be acquiring a Resonance scroll, along with a Vision. If any of you wish for me to cast a Resonance on your behalf for the purposes of locating or opening a House, let me know. I will help you as best as I can.

It's my belief that we cannot correct the imbalance in this land until the Houses are open. I know some people are worried about what may occur, but I doubt we will ever have all the knowledge, and sometimes we must be willing to take a chance. In this case, as poisoned as this place is, I am willing to take that chance.

-Zeth

I had been of the same bent. Based on my research, I am of the belief that opening the houses is our safest bet, and I support the idea of seeking them out sooner, rather than later.
If you require assistance, I am strongly attached to the philosophy of order, though perhaps not in the same fashion as most. Order being a force without concern for moral leaning or personal concerns. Of the houses presented I believe Light and Lies would make best use of my stance, and I will aid you in seeking it out, or endeavor to do so personally should you not wish to work alongside me. Regardless, I will keep the community apprised of my findings.

Back